Our ideal candidate has a passion for automation, is a deep innovator, wants to solve complex problems and is looking to be part of a company consistently recognised as a Top Place to Work!
As the leader in the Employer of Record industry, our focus at Globalization Partners is on GROWTH – growth of our customers, our business, and our people. We are committed to providing our employees with opportunities for success at every stage in their career.
People are the heartbeat of the company and the key to making Globalization Partners an inclusive and fun place to work – a collaborative environment where you can make a real impact and love the work you’re doing!
What you will do:
- Have responsibility for Globalization Partner's data architecture and vision, data design, visualization and security / data privacy for both internal and external consumers
- Create inventory of the data and plan migration needed to implement the data architecture vision
- Lead & implement master data management initiatives to ensure the uniformity, accuracy, stewardship, consistency and accountability of the enterprise's data asset
- Design and evangelize complex big data and AI solutions in AWS Cloud across teams
- Perform in a hands-on way, focusing on data modeling, data warehousing, data management and ETL
- Implement Proof-of-Concepts to support data architecture vision
- Be recognized as a trusted advisor within the organization for all data related initiatives
What we are looking for:
- Extensive experience as a Data Architect, implementing cloud-based, big data architectures
- Ability to define data architectures aligned with business case and considering latency, consistency, and other trade-offs
- A strong technical background in topics relevant to this role such as API design, cloud software development, data storage patterns & schemas, and microservice & serverless oriented architectures
- Knowledge of machine learning, pattern recognition, and natural language processing.
- Understanding Cloud Infrastructure and technologies such as Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Hadoop, Cassandra, MapReduce, HBase
- Strong communication skills, with experience in both leading technical teams as well as working with key stakeholders within the business
- Highly organized with the ability to manage several inter-related and potentially competing priorities in parallel.
What we can offer you:
Our people are the key to our success and as a Globalization Partners employee, you can be assured that you are our top priority, from once you apply, right through to your first day and beyond.
We work hard and take care of each other, while enjoying ourselves along the way.
We offer a range of great benefits, here are just a few:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Pension package
- Private healthcare & dental care
- Remote/flexible working
About Globalization Partners
Hire anyone, anywhere, quickly and easily.
Globalization Partners AI- driven, automated, fully compliant global Employer of Record platform technology is transforming how companies hire talent around the globe. Our industry-leading proprietary technology simplifies onboarding and managing employees anywhere in the world.
With easy-to-use dashboards and a mobile-ready payroll authorization system, our customers can safely and securely access crucial HR documents and authorize and approve global payroll faster than ever.
Globalization Partners: Breaking Down Barriers for Everyone, Everywhere