Globalization Partners’ Global Expansion Platform™ enables you to hire in more than 170 countries within days, and without the need to set up costly international subsidiaries. You identify great talent anywhere in the world, and we put them on our fully compliant global payroll—lifting the burden of global corporate tax, legal, and HR matters from your shoulders to ours. Our systems are accessible at the touch of a finger via our software platform and app.
We make it easy for anyone to do business anywhere, and hold ourselves to high standards of doing business by maintaining our triple bottom line philosophy that emphasizes happy clients, happy employees and happy shareholders. And not to brag, but we’ve won multiple awards for our culture, including being named as one of the Top 150 Company Cultures in America by Entrepreneur Magazine!
About the Position
We’re looking for a strategic and data-driven Email Marketing Manager who thrives in a fast-paced environment. As a key member of the demand generation team, you’ll be responsible for generating leads, pipeline and revenue for the business via email marketing.
What You’ll Do
- Own demand generation focused email programs from beginning to end – from planning, development, and testing, to launch, reporting, and maintenance
- Work with Dir. of Demand Generation to build channel plans that drive business strategy and exceed KPIs
- Develop and optimize email nurture programs; define business logic behind customization, program prioritization, trigger logic, and frequency
- Define and manage campaign segmentation and personalization strategies
- Manage email deliverability, database hygiene, and compliance with opt-in laws and regulations as well as ensuring compliance with CAN-SPAM regulations
- Maintain email calendar including concept, content, testing and audience information
- Own QA process for all demand generation focused email programs
- Continually measure and optimize program performance; identify and report on relevant program KPIs
- Partner with business development, sales, marketing operations, and other internal team members to coordinate efforts and leverage learnings from other channels
- Track email marketing best practices, monitor industry trends, and make recommendations for growth
What We’re Looking For
- 3-5 years of experience creating, testing, analyzing, and optimizing B2B email marketing and re-engagement campaigns, including A/B testing and audience segmentation/personalization
- Proficiency in marketing automation (HubSpot preferred) and CRM (Salesforce) platforms
- Strong knowledge of CAN-SPAM, GDPR, CCPA and CASL opt-in/opt-out practices
- Organized and detail-oriented with solid project management and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for taking risks, improving processes, and making data-driven decisions