At Globality, we’re proud to embody the core values of innovation, collaboration, and trust in both our culture and product.
We’re creating ground-breaking technology utilizing a world-class, AI-powered Platform that revolutionizes how businesses buy and sell services. We are an open, inclusive, and diverse organization and our employees are at the heart of the great products we create.
We’ve raised over $172M and are supported by an impressive group of prominent investors, including Al Gore and SoftBank Vision Fund. Our co-founders, Joel Hyatt and Lior Delgo, are seasoned entrepreneurs who bring an extensive business-building experience to our organization. Our impressive board includes Dennis Nally (former Global Chairman of PwC), and Ron Johnson (former SVP of Apple).
We’re excited to deliver the best in both innovative technologies and customer-focused experiences to realize our mission of creating a more inclusive global economy. Come help us build something great!
About the team:
Our Marketing Category team serves as a subject matter expert, responsible for driving adoption of the Globality Platform specific to Marketing Services for our client organizations. As part of our broader Category teams group, it ensures our customers are getting the best possible experience on the Globality Platform through engagement with end users, development of content, training the platform, feature development, building out our offering, support of live projects, and more. The Category team is a vital conduit between clients, providers, and teams of Globality technologists and delivery experts in multiple locations across the globe.
As a Manager, Marketing Category, in North America, you will be responsible for representing and driving adoption of the category within our North American clients and beyond. You will work alongside our Sales and Customer Success teams to be a partner to Marketing and Procurement stakeholders at our clients, work with our global category teams to ensure our product delights all our clients, and help shape our Services provider network with our Provider Success team.
What you will be doing:
- Using your expertise to support content development initiatives, such as developing dynamic project brief question and answer (Q&A) for relevant Marketing Service areas
- Support AI by training/teaching the AI to understand Marketing concepts and intent, to refine its ability to operate as a Marketing Services sourcing advisor
- Translate user feedback into meaningful insights to drive innovation and improvement in our product, partnering with Product teams to help develop enhanced functionality
- Providing oversight and support of live client projects on the Globality platform
- Support development of client and provider-facing materials; including collaboration with product marketing and the corporate marketing team
- Using data to help identify and eventually recruit new providers for our network
- Building marketing category-specific end to end client demos
What we are looking for:
A set of qualifications where ideally:
- You have 5-7+ years of experience working in marketing, marketing operations, or marketing procurement roles in an enterprise organization or large advertising agency
- You are passionate in Marketing and have a broad understanding of the Marketing ecosystem and related services, across areas such as Advertising, Communications, Media, Market Research, Digital/MarTech, Production, and Sales Enablement
- You have effectively communicated, presented to, or influenced key Marketing stakeholders at all levels of large organizations
- You have had past exposure, leadership, or support of procurement functions or the RFP/sourcing process and agency/provider management
- You possess a strong ability to understand, interpret and translate data and have experience or a successful track record in process creation and optimization
You’ll be a good fit for this role if:
- You are intellectually curious, actively seeking stretch opportunities and feedback, and are comfortable with uncertainty and change
- You are energetic and mission-driven with an optimistic, can-do attitude
- You can manage and deliver for demanding clients, both internal and external, often with competing priorities and time-sensitive situations
- You have a high aptitude and passion for using, learning, and explaining technology platforms or services.
- You are a “Professional Driver” and are able to focus on the big picture while executing with a high level of detail, understanding the context and motivations of others
- You are energetic and mission-driven with an optimistic, can-do attitude and a passion for our mission to increase economic inclusion
- You are gritty, courageous, and persistent to get the right things done in the face of adversity
- You are a natural team player, caring about and assuming positive intent from others, and behave in an authentic, honest, and straightforward way
- You are a champion of diversity and equal opportunity, respecting and showing a keen interest in divergent backgrounds and styles
We are an equal opportunity employer and a participant in the E-Verify program. We believe diversity makes teams better and that discrimination based on race, gender, or anything else is self-defeating.