All offices are currently open, and our employees are back 4 or 5 days a week in Hudson Yards, NY and 3 days a week in all other offices. If you have questions on this policy or the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Global Atlantic Financial Group is a leader in the U.S. life insurance and annuity industry, serving the needs of individuals and institutions. With differentiated investment and risk management capabilities, deep client relationships, and a strong financial foundation, the company has established a track record of delivering proven, value-added solutions and long-term growth. Global Atlantic is a majority-owned subsidiary of KKR, a leading global investment firm that offers asset management and capital markets solutions across multiple strategies.
Global Atlantic is looking for a diverse team of talented individuals who reinforce our culture of collaboration and innovation. We are dedicated to the career development of our people because we know they are critical to our long-term success. Join our team and come grow with us.
The AVP, Strategic Execution is a key role within the Individual Markets Strategic Execution team. In this role, the individual will provide support to Global Atlantic’s President of Individual Markets, Chief of Staff and Senior Leadership team. The scope of work spans our most strategic items: defining, communicating and executing business, financial and strategic plans. As part of the execution of strategic priorities, this person will support the broader Individual Markets leadership team, driving alignment and ensuring clear communications. In addition, this person will support the research and development of business alternatives that position Individual Markets for significant growth over the next five years.
Strategic Planning & Execution
- Support ongoing business planning, financial budgeting and reporting
- Support the development of performance tracking framework and manage the reporting
- Manage portfolio of Individual Markets strategic initiatives, and partner with senior leadership to ensure timely delivery
Individual Markets Leadership Team Excellence
- Responsible for agenda, materials and prep for regular cadence of business meetings including Pre-board, Quarterly Business Review, Board Meetings and Staff Meetings
- Partner with Individual Markets Communications team to plan employee communication cadences and key messages
- Build and maintain strong relationships across the enterprise at the Chief of Staff and other leadership levels
Research & Development of Business Alternatives
- Support confidential industry and internal opportunity evaluation with focus on future business evolution
- Assist in strategic evaluation of new opportunities including market, competitor, and consumer research
- Support development of vision, value, and organizational structure to operationalize new strategies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with experience leading complex projects and managing deadlines
- Proficient technical skills including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint with ability to tell succinct story through visuals
- Experience managing cross-functional initiatives with clearly defined timelines / milestones
- Demonstrated experience building strong relationships internally and externally to efficiently drive vision, strategy, initiatives, and goals
- Comfortable navigating ambiguous business problems and nascent opportunity spaces leveraging a structured problem-solving approach
- Maintain confidentiality, diplomacy, integrity, and organizational savvy
- Role may require travel for business support of certain initiatives
- This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship now or in the future
Global Atlantic’s base salary range is determined through an analysis of similar positions in the external labor market. The annual base salary range provided in this posting for this position is a nationwide market range and represents a broad range of salaries for this role across the country. Base pay is just one component of Global Atlantic’s total compensation package for employees and at times we hire outside the boundaries of the salary range. Other rewards may include annual cash bonuses, long-term incentives (equity), generous benefits (including immediate vesting on employee contributions to a 401(k), as well as a company match on your contributions), and sales incentives. Actual compensation for all roles will be based upon geographic location, work experience, education, licensure requirements and/or skill level and will be finalized at the time of offer. Compensation for our more senior positions have a larger component of short-term cash bonus and long-term incentives. The base salary range for this role is $116,000 to $222,000.
TOTAL REWARDS STATEMENT
Global Atlantic is committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can meaningfully contribute to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate in employment on any basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local laws. More than that, we strive to be inclusive of all backgrounds and experiences, which we feel gives us a competitive advantage in the market and within our firm. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
Employees who require an accommodation to perform the essential functions of their job will participate in an interactive process which may include providing documentation. If you are hired and require an accommodation for any protected status, please email email@example.com.
Please click on the links below to learn more about Global Atlantic.