Glean was founded by a seasoned team of former Google search and Facebook engineers, who wondered why we don’t have an easier way of finding what we need at work. In our personal lives, we have tools to help us find pretty much whatever we need. Why don’t we have that at work? And that was the beginning of Glean.
Glean searches across all your company’s apps to help you find exactly what you need and discover the things you should know. We’re a diverse team of curious and creative people who want to help each other get big things done—so we can help other teams do the same.
We're backed by some of the Valley's leading venture capitalists—including Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, Lightspeed, and General Catalyst—and have assembled a world-class team with senior leadership experience at Google, Slack, Facebook, Dropbox, Rubrik, Uber, Intercom, Pinterest, Palantir, and others.
This role will report directly to the Head of Sales Operations.
What you will do and achieve
- Report and analyze key metrics to understand bookings, pipeline performance, and health of the business
- Manage territories / books of business, quota setting process, quarterly revenue forecasting to support headcount growth and strategic planning
- Build and execute end-to-end operational processes and workflows to increase efficiency and productivity with the Sales & Success team
- Manage evaluation and implementation of new tools into our existing Sales & Success tech stack
- Assist Sales & Success team with new technology implementation and administer existing technology stack (Salesforce, Outreach, Gainsight)
- Support Sales team with day-to-day deal desk processes
- Drive cross-functional partnerships to solve business challenges and address key growth opportunities
- Be a thought partner to the Sales & Success team and be a subject matter expert within the Sales Operations team
Who you are
- 4+ years of work experience, preferably in a relevant role, such as Sales Operations, Customer Success Operations, and/or Business Operations
- Experience building relationships and working with sales management and executives
- Significant/advanced experience with a CRM tool, specifically Salesforce
- Advanced analysis skills: expertise working with large and unstructured data sets and building complex models. Deep understanding of Excel or equivalent analytical tools is a requirement
- Ability to navigate through and communicate complex ideas effectively - verbally, in writing, and presentations
- Ability to thrive in an action-oriented, fast-paced, cross-regional, diverse, and dynamic work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible work environment and time-off policy
- Transparent culture
- Learning and development opportunities
- Company events
- Free meals
The standard base salary range for this position is $135,000 - $165,000 annually. Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for variable compensation, equity, and benefits.