Our mission is to help people everywhere find a job and company they love. In the process, we’re transforming the workplace experience through the power of transparency and further cementing ourselves as the worldwide leader in employer branding and insights. By choosing a career at Glassdoor, you’ll be directly contributing toward our vision for a world where transparency empowers the workforce and motivates companies to become better employers.
Please note: This role may be open to remote hiring. Our office locations are in San Francisco, CA; Chicago, IL; Uniontown, OH; London, UK; and Dublin, Ireland.
About the Role
You take pride in your work and want to see that work have a tangible impact. Your friends describe you as persistent, thorough, detail-oriented, and data-driven. You are a tried leader and build strong relationships with colleagues at all levels. You are someone with high standards, a strong work ethic, and have a highly developed curiosity to learn new systems and concepts.
What You'll Do
- Build a deep understanding of employer needs in order to help transform our Employer Branding Hub into an easy-to-use platform for telling authentic employer stories across Glassdoor & Indeed sites
- Focus on Employer engagement metrics to drive improved experiences that help employers better achieve their outcomes as well as drive Glassdoor’s NPS and revenue
- Influence the Employer Brand product roadmap by bringing in the voice of the customer and data to drive decision making
- Collaborate with your Engineering, Design, and Data partners to create and implement quality focused solutions that drive forward the Employer Branding strategy through meeting job-seeker needs for content
- Partner with GTM teams (Product Marketing, Enablement, Customer Success, Sales) to align and implement your vision
- Become a strong voice in the Product department through curiosity, collaboration and sharing with your colleagues
What You'll Bring:
- A commitment to add to our culture of DEI
- Proven experience in B2B product management within fast-paced, agile environments
- Experience driving B2B customer-focused solutions to complex problems
- Proven track record to partner with cross-functional teams like engineering, design, marketing and data science
- An inquisitive, proactive mindset that drives towards the "why" behind requests
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and lead multiple moving pieces
- Excellent communication skills with ability to influence leadership and other teams
- Strong eye for business and a data-driven approach to decision making
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical, business or quantitative field
- A strong desire and ability to add to our culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion
Compensation and Benefits
Base Salary Range*: $147,100 - $220,600
*Glassdoor base salaries are targeted to the market 75th percentile for technical roles and the 65th percentile for non-technical roles. In other words, 65-75% of comparable organizations in our industry will pay less.
Annual Bonus Target**: 10%
**Bonuses are paid in 6-month intervals, aligning with bi-annual performance reviews
Generous Restricted Stock Units (RSU):
***Restricted Stock Units (RSU) are awarded at hire and may be refreshed annually. Additionally, as a pay-for-performance company, there are additional RSU grant awards for the very top performers.
Health and Wellness: 100% employer-paid premiums for employee medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability, select well-being programs, along with 80% employer-paid premiums for all dependents.* Generous paid time off programs for birthing and non-birthing parents are provided, along with paid injury/illness leave and paid family emergency leave.
*Coverage begins at the start of employment. After 48 months of continuous employment, 100% of all premiums for you and your dependents can be employer-paid!
Work/Life Balance: Open Paid Time Off policy, in addition to 15-20 paid company holidays/year
Investing in Your Future: 401(k) plan with a company match up to $5,000 per year, subsidized fertility and family planning services, and discounted legal assistance services.
Our Company Values and Commitments
- Transparency: We are open and honest. We share information – the good and the bad – so we can continuously learn, collaborate and make the right decisions. Pay bands, our compensation philosophy, and employee feedback polls are shared publicly.
- Innovation: We actively pursue new and different ways to further Glassdoor’s mission. We forge our own path by challenging the status quo. The ultimate goal is not just to change how we operate at Glassdoor, but for every employer to follow our lead!
- Good People: We work together with integrity, respect and compassion for one another. We have fun together! We are inclusive, fair and humble while remaining confident. We do the right thing, period.
- Grit: We are resilient, inventive and fearless. We see challenges as opportunities. With passion and courage, we come together to get the job done.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: We are dedicated to building a company that is more diverse and representative of society at large. Glassdoor externally publishes our Diversity & Inclusion report and information about our employee population to hold ourselves accountable to our dedication. We also provide programs and resources to build a greater sense of belonging for our employees.
Glassdoor is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Glassdoor is an equal opportunity employer; committed to creating a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
US & Ontario Only
Where legally permitted, Glassdoor requires all employees who report to a workplace, or travel and/or attend in-person meetings, including client visits, to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. For positions that can only be performed at a Glassdoor office, candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide acceptable proof of vaccination before their first day of employment as a condition of employment. Glassdoor will consider requests for reasonable accommodation as required under applicable law. To qualify as being fully vaccinated against COVID-19, two weeks should have elapsed since receiving the second dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine series, or since receiving a single dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a single dose COVID-19 vaccine.