Our mission is to help people everywhere find a job and company they love. In the process, we’re transforming the workplace experience through the power of transparency and further cementing ourselves as the worldwide leader in employer branding and insights. By choosing a career at Glassdoor, you’ll be directly contributing toward our vision for a world where transparency empowers the workforce and motivates companies to become better employers.
Please note: This role may be open to remote hiring. Our office locations are in San Francisco, CA; Chicago, IL; Uniontown, OH; London, UK; and Dublin, Ireland.
About The Role
We're looking for a hard-working Hybrid Sales Rep with proven ability handling a high volume book ranging from SMB to the Enterprise level. The ideal candidate has a history of exceeding sales quota, loves the thrill of the hunt, and is capable of building, growing and closing a pipeline of business. The candidate has shown success in both new business and account management sales, with experience navigating complex organizations and selling to multiple decision-makers in the C-Suite.
What You’ll Do
- Exceed monthly/quarterly quota targets
- Strategically charge your book to close new business, in addition to renewing & growing existing accounts
- Create strong partnerships with Indeed counterparts to generate new opportunities, while providing value to your client base
- Sell our solutions with a consultative approach in a high energy environment
- Strategically deliver web based and in person presentations
- Comfortably sell to VP & C-Suite executives
- Effectively communicate and partner with third-party agencies to close business
- Thrive with change while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable
- Strong organization and prioritization of book to improve revenue while providing an excellent client experience
- Learn and successfully sell new Glassdoor products and enhancements
- Remain current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Aim to individually challenge (and win!) while being an excellent teammate
- Earn additional prizes, perks and promotions by working hard and having fun!
What You’ll Bring
- A commitment to add to our culture of DEI
- 3+ years of Sales experience (prior sales or advertising experience desired) with a consistent track record of success
- Ability to prioritize and lead SMB to Enterprise Accounts with a strong focus on retention and growing your book of business
- Experience with high-level (Director or above) contract negotiations and the ability to optimally navigate sophisticated organizations
- Consistent track record to handle tough conversations with clients in a professional, solution-oriented manner
- Previously trained in consultative / value based selling
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Strong belief in a proactive rather than reactive approach to handling clients
- A passion for excellent customer service
- Technically savvy and specifically skilled in SFDC & Marketo
- HR or recruiting shown experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal communication (both verbal and written)
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
Additional Account Management Sales Focus
- Handle and grow a large book of business through a high-deep and wide sales approach
- Maintain account retention while providing exceptional customer service and developing new client relationships
- Create client value by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements
- Partner with the Client Success Team to ensure clients are receiving proper program expectations and deliver impactful QBR's
Additional New Business Sales Focus
- Research, identify, and steadfastly generate and close new opportunities via the phone and web
- Methodically qualify, build, and handle an accurate sales funnel
- Maintain a high volume of activity including outbound calls, emails, & social selling
Compensation and Benefits
Base Salary Range*: $115,000.00 - $161,000.00 OTE
*Glassdoor base salaries are targeted to the market 75th percentile for technical roles and the 65th percentile for non-technical roles. In other words, 65-75% of comparable organizations in our industry will pay less.
Perks for Full-Time U.S. Employees:
Generous Restricted Stock Units (RSU):
***Restricted Stock Units (RSU) are awarded at hire and may be refreshed annually. Additionally, as a pay-for-performance company, RSU grant awards are presented bi-annually to exceptional performers.
Health and Wellness: 100% employer-paid premiums for employee medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability, select well-being programs, along with 80% employer-paid premiums for all dependents.* Generous paid time off programs for birthing and non-birthing parents are provided, along with paid injury/illness leave and paid family emergency leave.
*Coverage begins at the start of employment. After 48 months of continuous employment, 100% of all premiums for you and your dependents can be employer-paid!
Work/Life Balance: Open Paid Time Off policy, in addition to 15-20 paid company holidays/year
Investing in Your Future: 401(k) plan with a company match up to $5,000 per year, subsidized fertility and family planning services, and discounted legal assistance services.
Our Company Values and Commitments
- Transparency: We are open and honest. We share information – the good and the bad – so we can continuously learn, collaborate and make the right decisions. Pay bands, our compensation philosophy, and employee feedback polls are shared publicly.
- Innovation: We actively pursue new and different ways to further Glassdoor’s mission. We forge our own path by challenging the status quo. The ultimate goal is not just to change how we operate at Glassdoor, but for every employer to follow our lead!
- Good People: We work together with integrity, respect and compassion for one another. We have fun together! We are inclusive, fair and humble while remaining confident. We do the right thing, period.
- Grit: We are resilient, inventive and fearless. We see challenges as opportunities. With passion and courage, we come together to get the job done.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: We are dedicated to building a company that is more diverse and representative of society at large. Glassdoor externally publishes our Diversity & Inclusion report and information about our employee population to hold ourselves accountable to our dedication. We also provide programs and resources to build a greater sense of belonging for our employees.
Glassdoor is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Glassdoor is an equal opportunity employer; committed to creating a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
US & Ontario Only
Where legally permitted, Glassdoor requires all employees who report to a workplace, or travel and/or attend in-person meetings, including client visits, to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. For positions that can only be performed at a Glassdoor office, candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide acceptable proof of vaccination before their first day of employment as a condition of employment. Glassdoor will consider requests for reasonable accommodation as required under applicable law. To qualify as being fully vaccinated against COVID-19, two weeks should have elapsed since receiving the second dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine series, or since receiving a single dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a single dose COVID-19 vaccine.