Our mission is to help people everywhere find a job and company they love. In the process, we’re transforming the workplace experience through the power of transparency and further cementing ourselves as the worldwide leader in employer branding and insights. By choosing a career at Glassdoor, you’ll be directly contributing toward our vision for a world where transparency empowers the workforce and motivates companies to become better employers.
Please note: This role may be open to remote hiring. Our office locations are in San Francisco, CA; Chicago, IL; Uniontown, OH; London, UK; and Dublin, Ireland.
About the Role
We are looking for a motivated and hardworking Lead Data Analyst, to join as a key member of the Sales Operations team. You will be working as a functional business partner focused on Revenue Goals, Process Automation, Analytics and Reporting for Glassdoor’s Go-To-Market Organization. You will also be a multi-functional partner with business units, including Sales, Business Operations, Customer Success, Marketing, Finance, IT, Engineering. We’re looking for someone who has experience in Strategy & Operations using Data, Technology and Business Intelligence Tools to drive business outcomes.
What You'll Do
- Lead strategic business initiatives and implement global analytics solutions in an overlay model
- Strategic business partner for GTM organization and working with sales leaders to grow revenue
- Design and develop data analytics products, using Salesforce, R/Python/SQL and Tableau
- Drive the company’s pipeline generation target model and forecast required demand generation to achieve company financial targets to advise GTM planning & operational decisions
- Assist in the development of global strategy initiatives by structuring complex problems, performing detailed analysis, developing compelling solutions and presenting recommendations to leadership
- Collaborate with regional Sales Strategy, Sales Programs, and other multi-functional teams to achieve consistent reporting, GTM alignment, and meaningful insights based on well-articulated needs/gaps
- Analyze Salesforce platform and recommend new fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other changes to improve system performance and data quality.
- Design and build the underlying data structure and data flows to support apps and integrations
- Work on the development and implement best practices across sales tools, technology, processes and operations policies
What You'll Bring
- A commitment to add to our culture of DEI
- 6+ years experience with business consulting, preferably with Go To Market (GTM), data visualization tools, SQL and Salesforce.
- Extensive experience doing data/business analysis, modeling, and/or financial analysis to support and drive business decisions.
- Expertise in forecast management, pipeline management, analytics, and reporting.
- Knowledge of SaaS / subscription-based business models and associated KPIs (Retention & Renewal Rates, ARR, Expansion & Cross-Sell Rates, etc).
- Familiar with Agile methodologies and frameworks.
- Demonstrable ability to partner effectively with senior business partners and stakeholders.
- Focused and organized; able to lead multiple projects and priorities concurrently while prioritizing and planning effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree required (Computer Science, Business, Information Systems, Economics-preferred), MBA or Masters desired.
- Adds to our culture of diversity, equity and inclusion.
Compensation and Benefits
Base Salary Range*: $144,100.00 - 216,200.00
*Glassdoor base salaries are targeted to the market 75th percentile for technical roles and the 65th percentile for non-technical roles. In other words, 65-75% of comparable organizations in our industry will pay less.
Annual Bonus Target**: 10%
**Bonuses are paid in 6-month intervals, aligning with bi-annual performance reviews
Generous Restricted Stock Units (RSU):
***Restricted Stock Units (RSU) are awarded at hire and may be refreshed annually. Additionally, as a pay-for-performance company, RSU grant awards are presented bi-annually to exceptional performers.
Health and Wellness: 100% employer-paid premiums for employee medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability, select well-being programs, along with 80% employer-paid premiums for all dependents.* Generous paid time off programs for birthing and non-birthing parents are provided, along with paid injury/illness leave and paid family emergency leave.
*Coverage begins at the start of employment. After 48 months of continuous employment, 100% of all premiums for you and your dependents can be employer-paid!
Work/Life Balance: Open Paid Time Off policy, in addition to 15-20 paid company holidays/year
Investing in Your Future: 401(k) plan with a company match up to $5,000 per year, subsidized fertility and family planning services, and discounted legal assistance services.
Our Company Values and Commitments
- Transparency: We are open and honest. We share information – the good and the bad – so we can continuously learn, collaborate and make the right decisions. Pay bands, our compensation philosophy, and employee feedback polls are shared publicly.
- Innovation: We actively pursue new and different ways to further Glassdoor’s mission. We forge our own path by challenging the status quo. The ultimate goal is not just to change how we operate at Glassdoor, but for every employer to follow our lead!
- Good People: We work together with integrity, respect and compassion for one another. We have fun together! We are inclusive, fair and humble while remaining confident. We do the right thing, period.
- Grit: We are resilient, inventive and fearless. We see challenges as opportunities. With passion and courage, we come together to get the job done.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: We are dedicated to building a company that is more diverse and representative of society at large. Glassdoor externally publishes our Diversity & Inclusion report and information about our employee population to hold ourselves accountable to our dedication. We also provide programs and resources to build a greater sense of belonging for our employees.
Glassdoor is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Glassdoor is an equal opportunity employer; committed to creating a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
US & Ontario Only
Where legally permitted, Glassdoor requires all employees who report to a workplace, or travel and/or attend in-person meetings, including client visits, to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. For positions that can only be performed at a Glassdoor office, candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide acceptable proof of vaccination before their first day of employment as a condition of employment. Glassdoor will consider requests for reasonable accommodation as required under applicable law. To qualify as being fully vaccinated against COVID-19, two weeks should have elapsed since receiving the second dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine series, or since receiving a single dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a single dose COVID-19 vaccine.