Our mission is to help people everywhere find a job and company they love. In the process, we’re transforming the workplace experience through the power of transparency and further cementing ourselves as the worldwide leader in employer branding and insights. By choosing a career at Glassdoor, you’ll be directly contributing toward our vision for a world where transparency empowers the workforce and motivates companies to become better employers.
Please note: This role may be open to remote hiring. Our office locations are in San Francisco, CA; Chicago, IL; Uniontown, OH; London, UK; and Dublin, Ireland.
About this Role
We are looking for someone with an appetite for trying new and creative solutions. We don’t want traditional solutions, unless they happen to be the best ones. You know all the latest solutions and have a POV of their value. To excel in this role, you need strong analytical and quantitative skills, and a track record for completing and auditing work. We want someone who is committed to helping further the culture of the team and company, and is willing to take initiative and be hands on!
What You'll Do
Workday Reporting and Support
- Serves as first point of contact for report requests and delivers reports with little to no configuration
- Maintains report tracker and conducts regular reviews to propose new reports and dashboards for consumption
- Audits Workday security roles and ensures that access accurately reflects roles, responsibilities and are aligned with all policies and laws
- Responsible for driving ongoing HR audit, SOC compliance, completing document retention guidelines and ensuring all forms are collected within standard timelines. This includes regular audits of personnel logs and personnel files HR Ticketing System Support
- Support transactions and processes, including but not limited to hires, relocations, promotions, terminations, org management, etc.
Employee Ticket Support
- Supports People team ticketing system and responds quickly to assigned tickets
- Measures and monitors trends to support team training, development of new self service content, and guides for internal People team knowledge base
- Updates employee self service material with up to date documentation on processes, policies, and guides
Additional Key Projects
- Build internal report repository in Workday for Glassdoor
- Build a global employment verification process and templates for Glassdoor
What You'll Bring
- A commitment to add to our culture of DEI
- 2-3 years of experience with Workday and Google Suite
- Ability to learn new systems and tools quickly
- A desire to improve processes that increase operational efficiency
- Effective written, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Highly focused, self-motivated, looking for growth, and excellent problem solver
- Outstanding organization and project management skills, with extraordinary attention to detail!
Compensation and Benefits
Base Salary Range*: $77,600.00 - $116,000.00
*Glassdoor base salaries are targeted to the market 75th percentile for technical roles and the 65th percentile for non-technical roles. In other words, 65-75% of comparable organizations in our industry will pay less.
Annual Bonus Target**: 10%
**Bonuses are paid in 6-month intervals, aligning with bi-annual performance reviews
Perks for Full-Time U.S. Employees:
Generous Restricted Stock Units (RSU):
***Restricted Stock Units (RSU) are awarded at hire and may be refreshed annually. Additionally, as a pay-for-performance company, there are additional RSU grant awards for the very top performers.
Health and Wellness: 100% employer-paid premiums for employee medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability, select well-being programs, along with 80% employer-paid premiums for all dependents.* Generous paid time off programs for birthing and non-birthing parents are provided, along with paid injury/illness leave and paid family emergency leave.
*Coverage begins at the start of employment. After 48 months of continuous employment, 100% of all premiums for you and your dependents can be employer-paid!
Work/Life Balance: Open Paid Time Off policy, in addition to 15-20 paid company holidays/year
Investing in Your Future: 401(k) plan with a company match up to $5,000 per year, subsidized fertility and family planning services, and discounted legal assistance services.
Our Company Values and Commitments
- Transparency: We are open and honest. We share information – the good and the bad – so we can continuously learn, collaborate and make the right decisions. Pay bands, our compensation philosophy, and employee feedback polls are shared publicly.
- Innovation: We actively pursue new and different ways to further Glassdoor’s mission. We forge our own path by challenging the status quo. The ultimate goal is not just to change how we operate at Glassdoor, but for every employer to follow our lead!
- Good People: We work together with integrity, respect and compassion for one another. We have fun together! We are inclusive, fair and humble while remaining confident. We do the right thing, period.
- Grit: We are resilient, inventive and fearless. We see challenges as opportunities. With passion and courage, we come together to get the job done.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: We are dedicated to building a company that is more diverse and representative of society at large. Glassdoor externally publishes our Diversity & Inclusion report and information about our employee population to hold ourselves accountable to our dedication. We also provide programs and resources to build a greater sense of belonging for our employees.
Glassdoor is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Glassdoor is an equal opportunity employer; committed to creating a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
US & Ontario Only
Where legally permitted, Glassdoor requires all employees who report to a workplace, or travel and/or attend in-person meetings, including client visits, to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. For positions that can only be performed at a Glassdoor office, candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide acceptable proof of vaccination before their first day of employment as a condition of employment. Glassdoor will consider requests for reasonable accommodation as required under applicable law. To qualify as being fully vaccinated against COVID-19, two weeks should have elapsed since receiving the second dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine series, or since receiving a single dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a single dose COVID-19 vaccine.