Glance - An InMobi Group Company
Founded in 2019, Glance is a consumer technology company that operates some of the most disruptive digital platforms including Glance, Roposo, and Glance TV. Glance has redefined the way the internet is consumed on the lock screen, removing the need to search for and download apps. Over 400 million smartphones now come enabled with Glance’s next-generation internet experience.
Roposo has revolutionized commerce by launching a destination for creator-led live entertainment commerce. Glance TV is changing the way consumers engage and interact with their televisions.
Headquartered in Singapore, Glance is an unconsolidated subsidiary of InMobi Group and is funded by Jio Platforms, Google, and Mithril Capital. For more information, visit glance.com, roposo.com, and inmobi.com.
What should you know about joining Glance?
At Glance, we walk the talk – free yourself, dream big, and chase your passion! On joining, you’ll have opportunities to make an immediate impact on mission-critical projects, as you work with highly capable and ambitious peer groups.
Be rewarded for your autonomy even as you collaborate. Ideate, innovate, and inspire by leveraging bleeding-edge tech to disrupt consumer experiences.
While you work, we’ll take care of nourishing your body, mind, and soul. This includes daily meals, gym, trainings, tech tools, and regular unwind sessions. Also, feel free to bring your kids – even the furry ones – to the office!
Product Management @ Glance
What will you be doing?
- You will own product strategy, execution and product metrics of Glance's Brand solutions.
- You will drive and own monetization Products for Brands
- Understand the needs, motivation, and behaviour of Glance users and be obsessed with creating delightful product experiences for these users
- Define and own the metrics that determine business, product, and operational success and track these metrics to improve and evolve your product.
- Drive consumer experience design, user research, A/B testing and continuous experiments to guide your product team in their journey of building a great product
- Own GTM of Glance in India, SEA and eventually in NA
- You will be building platform for the next generation of mobile applications. Some problems you might focus on:
1. Optimization: What is the sequence of actions to be taken before an user interacts with an ad
2. Format Innovation: Building out new formats and product experiences
3. Building Trust and Transparent buying platform for the advertisers
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Own a set of business metrics and the corresponding product strategy and road-map
- Contribute to the overall Glance Monetization product strategy
- Convert business needs to systemic problem statements. Work with engineering to solve the stated problems
- Own the GTM and evangelization for your products
What do we expect from you?
- A strong bias for action. Willingness to dot the i's and cross the t's to make the product successful
- 6+ years in Product Management, Growth Hacking or customer facing analytics. Has delivered tangible business outcomes from data driven insights
- Ability to formulate a clear point-of-view on hard and ambiguous problems, and execute on the same
- A lot of empathy to identify the customer pain-points and predict the future market needs in advance to build innovative products so as to stay relevant
- Experience taking products from 0 to 100 following a customer development model built around rapid hypothesis testing, shaping products based on customer feedback, taking products to market by identifying the right channels, achieving product-market fit and scaling adoption using digital channels and ecosystem partnerships
- Strong customer focus, analytical and data-driven in your decision making
- Lead, mentor and grow junior product managers to take on leadership roles in the organization