Glance - An InMobi Group Company
Founded in 2019, Glance is a consumer technology company that operates some of the most disruptive digital platforms including Glance, Roposo, and Glance TV. Glance has redefined the way the internet is consumed on the lock screen, removing the need to search for and download apps. Over 400 million smartphones now come enabled with Glance’s next-generation internet experience.
Roposo has revolutionized commerce by launching a destination for creator-led live entertainment commerce. Glance TV is changing the way consumers engage and interact with their televisions.
Headquartered in Singapore, Glance is an unconsolidated subsidiary of InMobi Group and is funded by Jio Platforms, Google, and Mithril Capital. For more information, visit glance.com, roposo.com, and inmobi.com.
What should you know about joining Glance?
At Glance, we walk the talk – free yourself, dream big, and chase your passion! On joining, you’ll have opportunities to make an immediate impact on mission-critical projects, as you work with highly capable and ambitious peer groups.
Be rewarded for your autonomy even as you collaborate. Ideate, innovate, and inspire by leveraging bleeding-edge tech to disrupt consumer experiences.
While you work, we’ll take care of nourishing your body, mind, and soul. This includes daily meals, gym, trainings, tech tools, and regular unwind sessions. Also, feel free to bring your kids – even the furry ones – to the office!
Glance is an equal opportunity employer
Glance is a place where everyone can grow. However, you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, we invite you to apply if this sounds like a role that would make you excited to work.
Glance Indonesia team is already functional with a superb editorial team which takes care of all day-to-day publishing operations. We have 20 million+ daily active users in Indonesia and are planning to scale up 3X in 1-2 years.
What will you be doing?
- Glance is looking for an Office/ Studio associate in Indonesia.
- Studio Associates are able to work in multiple industries and settings such as music, graphic design or television studios.
- They often have prior experience in fields such as communication, music production, engineering or broadcasting.
- Due to the varied settings in which a Studio Associate may work, their job duties may vary.
- However, the general requirements of the job are to be able to supervise a staff and oversee the daily operations of the studio.
- Successful Studio Associate are well-organized multitaskers who have a habit of accomplishing all of the responsibilities that face them.
- They are well-spoken, as they often are the first point of contact for visiting clients. In addition to these general skills and personality traits, employers are looking for Studio Associate with the following skills.
What is expected out of you :
- Team management skills
- Time management skills
- Client relations skills
- Accounting skills
- Flexibility and adaptability skills
Specialized training related to the industry such as graphic design, recording or television production