Senior Business Analyst - Ecommerce
Who are we and what do we do?
Founded in 2019, Glance is a consumer internet company that has created two of the most disruptive digital platforms - Glance and Roposo. Glance has redefined the way internet is consumed on the lock screen, removing the need for searching and downloading apps. Over 400 million smartphones now come enabled with Glance’s next generation internet experience. Roposo has revolutionized commerce by launching a destination for creator-led live entertainment commerce. Headquartered in Singapore, Glance is an unconsolidated subsidiary of InMobi Group and is funded by Google and Mithril Capital. For more information visit glance.com, roposo.com and inmobi.com
Glance Lock Screen: Glance is one of Asia’s largest lock screen platforms. It enables consumers to experience the internet on the lock screens of their smart phones. Glance's AI-powered personalization enables consumers to enjoy content, products, and services of their choice, all delivered in an intuitive and visually attractive format on the lock screen of their smart phones.
Roposo: Roposo is India’s first creator-driven live entertainment commerce platform. It brings together creators, shopping and entertainment in a single destination. On Roposo, consumers shop live with hundreds of creators and on pop stores, from leading brands, across categories. With a vision to power the creator economy, Roposo endeavours to deliver its creators a range of unique entrepreneurial opportunities, through live entertainment and commerce.
Glance Collective: Glance Collective co-creates and operates multiple unique brands in partnership with some of India’s biggest digital creators and celebrities. It was created as a joint venture company between Glance and Collective Artists Network in July 2021 and launched its first brand – EK – with Ekta Kapoor in November 2021. The entity generates scope for creators to earn revenue through part ownership of the brands and gives them access to global markets, through Glance and Roposo’s combined worldwide user base.
Shop101: Shop101 is a full stack e-commerce platform which provides Glance and Roposo end-to-end commerce capabilities. It was acquired in June 2021 by Glance for its market-leading e-commerce technology platform, comprehensive supply chain infrastructure and talent base.
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies. The group's portfolio companies include InMobi Marketing Cloud, TruFactor – an Intelligence as a Service Platform and Glance - the world's first Screen Zero. #LI-SS2
What’s the Glance family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. Glanciers are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What can we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission critical for Glance and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At Glance, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
Why Join Us?
You will contribute to creating disruptive and innovative consumer experiences using technology. We value autonomy, collaboration, technical innovation and results-oriented thinking. Glance’s culture is all about rewarding excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidates!
What does the team do?
Glance, the world’s first screen-zero content platform, and The Collective Artist Network, one of the largest talent management agencies in India have come together to create Glance Collective, India’s only fully integrated influencer-commerce marketplace. Collective, formerly known as Kwan, has invaluable access to premium talent pool, which includes the absolute A-list of Bollywood, and top social media influencers.
This strategic alliance will integrate Glance’s expertise in user engagement, content, and distribution with Collective’s deep relationship with top Indian celebrities, to build multiple D2C brands, powering a new social commerce economy in India.
You Will Also Work Closely With The Glance And Roposo Teams In Jointly Creating An End-to-end Brand Proposition On These Platforms
About The Role
As Senior Business Analyst, you will report to Senior Manager, Revenue Management & Growth and help build the analysis and intelligence engine that will fuel decision making for our Celebrity & Influencer led D2C house of brands. You will be responsible for driving insights while studying end to end business and consumer e-commerce journey.
What you will be doing?
Data Dashboards and Reporting
- Tracking the Shopify store's backend, E-commerce marketplaces, Google Analytics and associated softwares and tools to create dashboards and reporting models.
- Tracking social media tools
- Innovative data views pooled in from different sales channels
- Owning data and BI tools
- Collaborating with Revenue, Growth, Distribution, Category Management, Marketing, Customer Experience and Logistics teams.
- Keeping a close eye on traffic, behaviours, trends, actions associated with the brand or the celebrity that can impact metrics
- Tracking sales, event days, seasons, new launches, media releases and building a data knowledge base
- Website and marketplace conversion best practices
- Competition analysis
- Insights that help day to day as well as strategic decision making across the team, including to internal and external stakeholders
- Thorough grasp on e-commerce key metrics and supplying daily insights based on changes.
- Building intelligence from the market respect to D2C brands, e-comm industry, influencer and celebs (social media).
- Relying on data to drive product and marketing decisions
- Daily analysis of key drivers of brand revenue - conversions, category growth, discounts, traffic, LTV, cohorts.
What do we expect?
- 3 years experience of working in a similar role in D2C Brands or E-commerce Marketplaces
- Passion for numbers, stats, insights and business intelligence
- Focus on inventiveness and helping the team learn and discover insights
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- An ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment