Lead UX Designer
Designers at Glance Gaming aim to create delightful & memorable solutions for our users and our business needs. We aim to give our users around the world the best experience in any game they enjoy - be it Card games, fantasy sports, or even eSports. Our goal is to take ourselves to the next level and become India’s biggest and most inclusive RMG & eSports provider - A stage where the most skilled players can come and compete for the biggest rewards.
We look forward to working with a diverse group of people from backgrounds such as real money gaming, Fantasy sports / betting, Card gaming apps, Design research & psychology, movies & media, advertising studios, finance and FMG apps & self-taught individuals deeply passionate about design, gaming or sports.
Our team performs on these few core values
- Strive for consistently good output
- Design for solutions & usability, not just aesthetics
- Teamwork makes the dream work - support roles are as valuable as primary roles
- Understanding users & empathising is the key to making powerful personalized experiences
- Diversity is power - more opinions lead to multiple perspectives & ideas which creates more opportunities
- It’s not only about creating the most delightful user experience, but making the journey & process rewarding for everyone as well
As a UI/UX Designer you will be working closely with your product & user research counterparts in identifying & prioritising user, business needs. You will also take a part in balancing the user need and the business goals for the month/quarter. Provide thought leadership in user centred approach to problem solving using design thinking tools.
- Work on creating striking layouts, flows & UIs for multiple games in the Nostra app
- Take part in product planning & execution - turn vague needs into structured product plans
- Be a leader in projects and take full custody of app experiences - demonstrating adequate responsibility at all times
- Work closely with the product, business, and tech teams in syncing requirements, aligning on solution direction & rationalising your design choices with data & research.
- Set clear processes and expectations - providing visibility on progress as well as call out dependencies on a regular basis. Ensuring stakeholders confidence at all stages.
- Ensure designs being created is consistent and solution driven for our users - maintaining the overall product ethos & experience guidelines.
- Set up design critiques with peer designers of other product lines and proactively seek feedback.
- Balance between thinking tools on one side structuring requirements, while also using design tools to create memorable interaction and UI experiences.
- Follow + develop design systems to help UI designer collaboratively work towards creating experiences that excel in usability and aesthetics.
- Mentor junior designers and help other team members, sharing learnings and expertise on a regular basis.
- Improve iteratively on current state of the app – find out new ways of improving the product and the project processes to enforce the concept of kaizen
- Stay updated on the latest UI trends and permutations
- 5 – 10 years of experience in UI/ UX design - With proven ability to create end-to-end experiences at scale.
- Good Grasp of UI skills & knowledge - a Bachelors, Masters or post-graduate degree in design, visual communication or fine arts is a bonus.
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment with rapid iterative design, running multiple projects in parallel.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a team & across teams - to communicate and execute design ideas successfully.
- Should show attention to detail & flexibility - along with the necessary organizational skills to run multiple projects at once.
- Self-directed, with the ability to train, mentor and inspire juniors. Also, the ability to handle multiple teams and product tracks at once
- Ability to tell creative & engaging stories that delight both business and user stakeholders, while maintaining the tenets of a data driven approach.
- Must have a portfolio showing creativity & original style + prior work
- Location - Bangalore
- Fluency in Mac & Windows along with other design software's (mentioned below)
- Sketch / Figma
- Overflow + Zeplin
- Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator
- Adobe After Effects
- Lottie Files
- Android User
Backgrounds Gaming (fugenx JUEGO STUDIOS, G... by Sudha PSudha P
- Gaming (fugenx JUEGO STUDIOS, Greedy games, Zynga, Moonfrog Labs, gameberrylabs, Gamekraft, MPL, Dream11)
- Design Studio (redd, codesign, liquidink, eeksaurus, peepaldesign, obvious, leafdesign, Lollypop, Bridge, Yellowchalk, f1Studioz, GoProtoz, Think Design, Thence, NetBramha)
- Food, Shopping, cab and ecommerce (Ajio, Myntra, Urban ladder, Swiggy, Blinkit, Dunzo, OLA, Uber, 1mg)clujcfr cl
- Media and Entertainment (Hotstar, Netflixindia)
- Marketing and Advertising (criteo, Tyroo, ADAttract)
- Education (BYJU, Linkedin learning, Unacademy, Vedantu, Cuemath, Quizizz)
- Writing and publishing (Inshort, Write Right, Estorytellers, Thoughtful minds, Uprite)
- Business / Finance app (Razer pay, Zerodha, Smallcase, Groww, Cred, Coin DCX, Coin switch)
- Social Media: (Google, Facebook)
- Process/Product Owners
- Goal Orientated
- Problem solvers
- Constant learners
- Good communicators
- Have attention to details, but see the big picture
- Passion and Drive
- Ability to Take Criticism
- Problem Solving