Founded in 2019, Glance is a consumer internet company that has created two of the most disruptive digital platforms - Glance and Roposo. Glance has redefined the way internet is consumed on the lock screen, removing the need for searching and downloading apps. Over 400 million smartphones now come enabled with Glance’s next generation internet experience. Roposo has revolutionized commerce by launching a destination for creator-led live entertainment commerce. Headquartered in Singapore, Glance is an unconsolidated subsidiary of InMobi Group and is funded by Google and Mithril Capital. For more information visit glance.com, roposo.com and inmobi.com
- Languages supported on Glance: English, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Marathi, Kannada, Bengali, Bahasa (Indonesia), Thai (Thailand)
- Content categories, Glance: 18 categories including Entertainment, Sports, Fashion, Travel, Sports, Animals, Food, Lifestyle, Automobile, games, fitness, fun facts, etc.
- Launched Glance LIVE to bring users best of real time, interactive content on lock screen, in September 2021
- Roposo gives users creator-led LIVE entertainment commerce
- Glance Collective co-create brands with celebrities and social media influencers.
Glance Lock Screen: Glance is one of Asia’s largest lock screen platforms. It enables consumers to experience the internet on the lock screens of their smart phones. Glance's AI-powered personalization enables consumers to enjoy content, products, and services of their choice, all delivered in an intuitive and visually attractive format on the lock screen of their smart phones.
Roposo: Roposo is India’s first creator-driven live entertainment commerce platform. It brings together creators, shopping and entertainment in a single destination. On Roposo, consumers shop live with hundreds of creators and on pop stores, from leading brands, across categories. With a vision to power the creator economy, Roposo endeavours to deliver its creators a range of unique entrepreneurial opportunities, through live entertainment and commerce.
Glance Collective: Glance Collective co-creates and operates multiple unique brands in partnership with some of India’s biggest digital creators and celebrities. It was created as a joint venture company between Glance and Collective Artists Network in July 2021 and launched its first brand – EK – with Ekta Kapoor in November 2021. The entity generates scope for creators to earn revenue through part ownership of the brands and gives them access to global markets, through Glance and Roposo’s combined worldwide user base.
Shop101: Shop101 is a full stack e-commerce platform which provides Glance and Roposo end-to-end commerce capabilities. It was acquired in June 2021 by Glance for its market-leading e-commerce technology platform, comprehensive supply chain infrastructure and talent base.
Glance is an equal opportunity employer
Glance is a place where everyone can grow. However, you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, we invite you to apply if this sounds like a role that would make you excited to work.
• Managing video production from start to finish including the conceptualization,
scheduling and resource management of videos
• Managing project timelines
• Integrating music, sound effects and balances of audio
• Working collaboratively with Creative Heads, and other key stakeholders to create
high-quality video content
• Working creatively to produce original and aesthetically pleasing designs, visual
effects and animations
• Creating, planning, and scripting animated narrative sequences
• Editing animation and effects based on feedback
• You have at least 2 + year of experience within Animator, Motion Graphics, Video
Editor or Video Production fields
• You have good knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe
Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
• You possess strong planning and organizational skills with the ability to set targets,
prioritize effectively and make decisions
• You have the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• You can develop compelling narratives and visuals
• You are a good multi-tasker who can work within tight deadlines
• You have strong analytical skills and a keen eye to ensure that the content is free
from errors and complies with editorial style and design guidelines
• You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
• You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
• You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments
• Basic Knowledge of 3D software’s (Blender, cinema 4D