Who we are
Glance is the world’s first screen zero platform, enabling consumers to experience and discover the best of the internet on screen zero of their smartphones and other connected devices. Glance’s AI-powered personalization enables consumers to enjoy content, products, and services of their choice, all delivered in an intuitive and visually stunning format.
What can we promise
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission critical for Glance, for building new propositions for consumers, and new business verticals for Glance, while working with highly collegial, capable and ambitious peer groups.
Our people philosophy is based on development and growth. We believe in hiring exceptionally smart people, setting them up to crazy challenges, giving them freedom to experiment, learn and grow, and celebrate their success. We do things a bit differently at InMobi and Glance. We don’t have performance appraisals, we have development conversations. We don’t assign ratings, we give opportunities and ask about aspirations. And when it comes to taking care of our people, we go all out. Our chef managed cafeteria is open from Breakfast to Dinner. We have an onsite spa that’s free for all employees. Kids and pets are welcome to our office. Our insurance plans cover both parents and in-laws... Our people are special and we make them feel it!
Product Management @Glance
Product Managers at Glance, are the voice of the consumer, in ensuring that we prioritize and build propositions, experiences and features that keep moving up value that Glance brings for the user.
Our Product Managers need to be extremely agile and on top of technology. They need to think big and multi-task. They should be able to deal with ambiguity, in fact, thrive in it.
What you would be doing?
Glance is envisioned as a “Live Surface” where users discover latest trends in the world of entertainment, fashion, food, travel, technology, sports, as well as Live content from best creators and celebrities. In this world, our vision is to create a Live commerce proposition that makes shopping online a fun, engaging, and enjoyable experience, by creating opportunities for users to discover and shop products from their lock-screen, showcased through creator led live, engaging content. You will be building the platform for this next generation of commerce, and as part of this, you will be
- You will own product strategy, execution and product metrics of Glance's Live Commerce
- Understand the needs, motivation, and behaviour of Glance users and be obsessed with creating delightful product experiences for these users
- Define and own the metrics that determine business, product, and operational success and track these metrics to improve and evolve your product.
- Drive consumer experience design, user research, A/B testing and continuous experiments to guide your product team in their journey of building a great product
- Work closely with Data Science team to build right personalization algorithms for different consumer segments and use it to drive up key engagement & transaction metrics on the platform
What do we expect from you?
- A strong bias for action. Willingness to dot the i's and cross the t's to make the product successful.
- Experience taking products from 0 to 100 following a customer development model built around rapid hypothesis testing, shaping products based on customer feedback, taking products to market by identifying the right channels, achieving product-market fit and scaling adoption using digital channels and ecosystem partnerships
- 6+ years in Product Management, Growth Hacking or customer facing analytics. Has delivered tangible business outcomes from data driven insights
- Ability to formulate a clear point-of-view on hard and ambiguous problems, and execute on the same
- A lot of empathy to identify the customer pain-points and predict the future market needs in advance to build innovative products so as to stay relevant
- Lead, mentor and grow junior product managers to take on leadership roles in the organization
- Strong customer focus, analytical and data-driven in your decision making
- Commerce experience, especially around live commerce propositions would be a plus