Who are we and What do we do?
Glance – An InMobi Group Company:
Glance is an AI-first Screen Zero content discovery platform, and it’s scaled massively in the last
fewmonths to one of the largest platforms in India. Glance is a lock-screen first mobile content platform
set up within InMobi. The average mobile phone user unlocks her phone >150 times a day. Glance aims
to be there, providing visually rich, easy to consume content to entertain and inform mobile users - one
unlock at a time. Glance is live on more than 130 millions of mobile phones in India already, and we are
only getting started on this journey! We are now into phase 2 of the Glance story - we are going global!
Roposo is part of the Glance family. It is a short video entertainment platform. All the videos created here
are user generated (via upload or Roposo creation tools in camera) and there are many communities
creating these videos on various themes we call channels. Around 4 million videos are created every
month on Roposo and power Roposo channels, some of the channels are - HaHa TV (for comedy videos),
News, Beats (for singing/ dance performances) along with a For You (personalized for a user) and Your
Feed (for videos of people a user follows).
What’s the Glance family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our truenorth,
enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. Glanciers are
passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused. We invite you to
free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What can we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work
thatyou shall do will be mission critical for Glance and will be critical for optimizing tech operations,
working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At Glance, you get food for your body, soul, and
mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training and tools, cocktails at drink cart
Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to
What will you be doing?
The Program Manager will be responsible for the seamless delivery of releases in the business unit
and/or platforms, working with the engineering owners, engineering teams, product team and
operations counterparts. He / She would be the custodian of the governance structure for the releases
in the business unit (meetings, status reports, dashboards). He / she would also foster an Agile Culture in
the organization and enable the project teams to deliver faster and frequently. He / she is the single
point of contact for release related status and health. He / she will also be responsible for
coaching/mentoring of existing development managers/leads and the teams on the project
management methodology as it is implemented and used during the project development life cycle.
• Organize and facilitate the release meetings, planning, release stand-up meetings, reviews,
retrospectives and demos
• Ensure that the PRDs are available on time from the product owners for engineering to pick up
for planning and execution
• Ensure a strong metrics focused approach is applied in the project planning and delivery
• Implement SDLC for new software development and ensure conformance (could be a hybrid of
iterative and incremental development and traditional)
• Ensure that the teams are updating project-tracking systems to provide visibility and
transparency on the releases
• Highlight the risks, the schedule and effort variances as and when they occur and help the
engineering owner with enough insights to take informed decisions
• Support the development managers and project leads as necessary during the entire process of
planning through delivery (in terms of tooling and visibility)
• Possess excellent communication skills providing transparency and enabling information
• Identify and remove impediments, prevent distractions that interfere with the ability of the
team to deliver the sprint goal
• Facilitate discussions and conflict resolutions during planning meetings and other sprint
• Organize demos ahead of releases and ensure relevant signoffs are obtained before the
deliverables go live
• Participate in developing release plans (sequencing) with identifiable critical paths, task
dependencies, major milestones
• Focus on quality of deliverables across all the releases and highlight any risks
• Plan the risks for the entire set of releases and communicate them frequently
• Coordinate with the required dependent teams to help the engineering owner tie up all the
deliverables and arrive at the launch dates
What do we expect from you?
• Bachelor's degree or combination of relevant education and experience
• Must be a Certified Scrum Master (or equivalent agile certification) with 12+ years overall
experience and at least 6+ years as Scrum Master / Agile Manager in an Agile PLM setup PMI
Certification is a plus (can substitute for the Agile certifications)
• PMI Certification/ SAFe certification is a plus.
• Thorough understanding of agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures
• Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle, the various prioritization
techniques involved in product planning
• Strong understanding of the various metrics to be tracked across the entire lifecycle
• Excellent team player and team builder
• Assertive and willing to make the tough calls when needed
• Championing continuous improvement in the workspace and the projects
• Ability to work with minimal supervision in a very dynamic and timeline and time zone sensitive
• Experience with mobile technology and media industry desirable
• Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse cultural teams
• Ability to understand technical issues at a high level so that they can be effectively
communicated across teams
• Ability to coach the team to reach their highest potential
• Ability to deal with multiple projects and deadlines and be able to communicate the delays well
ahead of the time it occurs.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail
• Servant Leadership and should have demonstrated a good sphere of influence
Who are we and What do we do?