Senior Product Analyst – Ad Monetization
Who are we and what do we do?
Glance Founded in 2019, Glance is one of India’ largest lock screen platforms of India and Southeast Asia, enabling consumers to experience the internet on the lock screens of their smartphones. Glance's AI-powered personalization enables consumers to enjoy content, products, and services of their choice, all delivered in an intuitive and visually attractive format. Funded by Google and Mithril Partners, Glance is an unconsolidated subsidiary of InMobi and has over 150 million daily active users in India and estimated 25 million in Southeast Asia. For more information visit glance.com.
Roposo, is a novel platform that's defining the era of entertainment & LIVE commerce in India. With more than 10 crore downloads, it is the #1 entertainment & LIVE shopping app that brings together premium content creators, passionate consumers, and avid shoppers via immersive LIVE experiences. It is rapidly becoming the one-stop-shop for audiences to discover trending content across genres, enjoy live entertainment, interact & shop the latest trends LIVE from their favourite influencers, enjoy LIVE experiences, and much more. It also provides the ideal grooming environment and opportunities for creators to become professional live streamers.
Shop101(based in Mumbai, India) brings with them end to end e-commerce platforms and infrastructure across merchants, creators, supply chain, logistics, and procurement, along with 3 co-founders, a 300-person strong team, a network of 10 million resellers, half a million unique customers, and reach across 2000 towns. This positions us well to use our deep understanding of our customer to bring them rich shopping experiences. As one of India’s leading digital commerce platforms at scale, Shop101 is the perfect partner to create the influencer and celeb commerce wave globally and bring the vivid shopping experiences customers are used to in their local markets to their phones.
Glance and Roposo and Shop101 are owned by Glance, a subsidiary of InMobi Group whose mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies. #LI-SS2
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies. The group's portfolio companies include InMobi Marketing Cloud, TruFactor – an Intelligence as a Service Platform and Glance - the world's first Screen Zero.
What’s the Glance family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. Glanciers are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What will you be doing?
- Interact, collaborate and connect with technical, business and product members as well as external partners to foster bottom-up innovation
- Work with product managers to ask questions of data and probe deeper with minimal guidance
- You will be working on one of India's largest visual content discovery products. Some problems you might focus on:
- Ad Monetization: Working with data sciences & engineering teams to build ad monetization business
- Be the Reporting and analytics engine for the Ad Monetization unit
- Scaling Ad Monetization across different user cohorts on various surfaces – Glance LS, TV, OEM partners, outside Glance surface etc.
- Launching newer offerings: For example, innovative formats to drive app installs etc.
What do we expect from you?
- A strong bias for action. Willingness to dot the i's and cross the t's to make the product successful.
- You are expected to have a strong analytical bent and be comfortable with putting the necessary tooling to use to uncover insights.
- You should be energetic and willing to learn and excel in a fast paced, cross functional, global environment.
- Ability to multi-task and work with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Education: Bachelors or Masters in an analytical or technical field; computer science preferred
- Functional Area: Product team
- Experience: 3+ years of product analyst experience in consumer products and having driven meaningful outcomes using analytics
- Skills: Working knowledge of scripting (Perl, Python), Strong knowledge of databases (SQL, MySQL) and platforms (Superset, Tableau etc.)