Who are we and what do we do?
Glance Founded in 2019, Glance is one of India’ largest lock screen platforms of India and Southeast Asia, enabling consumers to experience the internet on the lock screens of their smartphones. Glance's AI-powered personalization enables consumers to enjoy content, products, and services of their choice, all delivered in an intuitive and visually attractive format. Funded by Google and Mithril Partners, Glance is an unconsolidated subsidiary of InMobi and has over 150 million daily active users in India and estimated 25 million in Southeast Asia. For more information visit glance.com.
Roposo, is a novel platform that's defining the era of entertainment & LIVE commerce in India. With more than 10 crore downloads, it is the #1 entertainment & LIVE shopping app that brings together premium content creators, passionate consumers, and avid shoppers via immersive LIVE experiences. It is rapidly becoming the one-stop-shop for audiences to discover trending content across genres, enjoy live entertainment, interact & shop the latest trends LIVE from their favourite influencers, enjoy LIVE experiences, and much more. It also provides the ideal grooming environment and opportunities for creators to become professional live streamers.
Shop101(based in Mumbai, India) brings with them end to end e-commerce platforms and infrastructure across merchants, creators, supply chain, logistics, and procurement, along with 3 co-founders, a 300-person strong team, a network of 10 million resellers, half a million unique customers, and reach across 2000 towns. This positions us well to use our deep understanding of our customer to bring them rich shopping experiences. As one of India’s leading digital commerce platforms at scale, Shop101 is the perfect partner to create the influencer and celeb commerce wave globally and bring the vivid shopping experiences customers are used to in their local markets to their phones.
Glance and Roposo and Shop101 are owned by Glance, a subsidiary of InMobi Group whose mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. We are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies. The group's portfolio companies include InMobi Marketing Cloud, TruFactor – an Intelligence as a Service Platform and Glance - the world's first Screen Zero.
What’s the Glance family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. Glanciers are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion. #LI-SS2
What will you be doing?
- Assist Category manager to lead Women Western wear category with end to end category management functions
- Work closely with KAMs in the team
- Responsible for the pricing , overall promotion of a product category, vendor relationship, product range management.
- The role requires to have experience in understanding consumer needs and the retail environment and requires having a commercial mindset and full comprehension of marketing and sales principles.
- The goal is to increase sales and profitability of the assigned business to drive sustainable growth
- This is a high-impact role and needs a self-driven individual with problem solving & data analytical skills
- Actively pursue category management through vendor management, pricing, inventory management and sale optimization for the category and thereby for a group of products/brands falling under the assigned category
- Scaling the brands and the category on the platform with continuous work across selection, catalogue, marketing etc.
- Getting involved with commercial closures to work towards a P&L view of the business and the category
- Liaise with pricing and marketing teams to determine competitive pricing and promotional activities for a product category.
- Inventory Management / forecasting to ensure right product is available at the right time.
- Competition benchmarking across multiple online portals keeping in mind the current industry trends, pricing parameters.
- Vendor Management in order to ensure long term relationship for scaling up the business.
- Identification of the right set of vendors for the category keeping in mind the trend, price points, inventory.
- Price negotiation with suppliers
- Close co-ordination with Logistics team for the smooth delivery of the products to the consumers
- Work closely with Visual merchandiser in order to ensure that right set of products are getting promoted
What is expected out of you?
- 4-6 Years of Experience in category management or Key Account Management.
- Experience with E-commerce/Offline Partners preferred.
- Candidate should hold a UG/PG diploma from NIFT & Pearl Academy of Fashion
- Prior experience in handling a team
- Great communication skills.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Proven ability to negotiate.
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy.
- Conflict resolution across cross functional teams.
- Strong data analytical skills.
- Strong MS Excel & power-point skills.
- Understanding of Buying, Planning and Inventory Management.