Who are we and What do we do?
Glance – An InMobi Group Company:
Glance Founded in 2019, Glance is one of India’ largest lock screen platforms of India and Southeast Asia, enabling consumers to experience the internet on the lock screens of their smartphones. Glance's AI-powered personalization enables consumers to enjoy content, products, and services of their choice, all delivered in an intuitive and visually attractive format. Funded by Google and Mithril Partners, Glance is an unconsolidated subsidiary of InMobi and has over 150 million daily active users in India, and estimated 25 million in Southeast Asia. For more information visit glance.com.
Roposo is a novel platform that's defining the era of entertainment & LIVE commerce in India. With more than a million downloads, it is the #1 entertainment & LIVE shopping app that brings together premium content creators, passionate consumers, and avid shoppers via immersive LIVE experiences. It is rapidly becoming the one-stop-shop for audiences to discover trending content across genres, enjoy live entertainment, interact & shop the latest trends LIVE from their favourite influencers, enjoy LIVE experiences, and much more. It also provides the ideal grooming environment and opportunities for creators to become professional live streamers.
Our people philosophy is based on development and growth. We believe in hiring exceptionally smart people, setting them up to crazy challenges, giving them freedom to experiment, learn and grow, and celebrate their success. We do things a bit differently at Glance. We don’t have performance appraisals, we have development conversations. We don’t assign ratings and performance bonuses, we give opportunities and ask about aspirations. And when it comes to looking after our people, we go all out. Our people are special, and we make them feel it!
What’s the Glance family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. Glanciers are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What can we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission critical for Glance and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At Glance, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
Why Join Us?
You will contribute to creating disruptive and innovative consumer experiences using technology. We value autonomy, collaboration, technical innovation and results-oriented thinking. Glance’s culture is all about rewarding excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidates!
This is an exciting new global role that will sit on the leadership team of Glance Monetization to build the next generation of monetization products for Glance. Glance is in an accelerated growth phase and is looking for a seasoned and skilled leader to solve the toughest problems in the consumer tech and ad tech ecosystem. Glance being on the Lockscreen brings with it unique challenges and you would need to operate at the intersection of B2C and B2B and innovate rapidly to be both user first and advertiser first in your approach. You will be responsible for rapidly validating, prototyping and shipping products that can change the trajectory of Glance monetization. You will be responsible for building the vision and creating this rapid experiment unit of product managers and engineers. You will also be responsible for partnering with sales and partnerships team in the APAC market to give us a big lead in that market (the second biggest market for Glance after India). This position reports to the GM of Monetization and oversees product, UX and user research.
What is expected of you:
- Have a product centric growth mindset grounded in innovation and creative thinking. You are the person who sees the possible when those around you think it’s impossible
- Leverage your career experience, deep knowledge of the AdTech industry, future thinking, and stakeholder feedback to design and define a vision for a next generation ad tech stack for the lock screenacross different revenue lines like brand, performance and programmatic
- Operate at the intersection of B2C and B2B to think both user first and advertiser first to create ad experiences completely unique for the lock screen
- Play a leading role in monetization expansion in the APAC market by not just leading products but also partnering up with sales and the partnerships team to penetrate the market in an accelerated fashion
- Develop a product strategy around technical capability, customer insights, market analysis, competitive analysis, legal and policy regulations.
- Scope, define and manage multiple complex initiatives across distinct phases of the development lifecycle.
- Deep understanding of product-building functions including engineering, analytics, content strategy, and research.
Experience and qualifications required –
- 10+ years of experience and knowledge of ad tech, preferably in global or regional scope.
- 10+ years of experience in product management.
- 5+ years of experience in people management.
- Lead, mentor and grow product middle management to take on leadership roles in the
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams spread across multiple geographies - IN, NA, SEA
- Ability to work closely with the C-level executives to secure product investments by building and working through a solid business and product plan
- Global team leadership experience preferred. A keen ability to unite diverse perspectives to work toward a shared vision.
- Dual experience on B2B and B2C side preferred