Who are we and what do we do?
Glance is an AI-powered digital content platform for the lock-screen. It shows personalized content across a variety of content that includes entertainment, sports, travel, wildlife, food, fashion and lifestyle. With more than 100 million daily active users, Glance is among that top 3 digital content platforms by daily use.
Roposo, is India's #1 short video app. With more than 100 million downloads on Google Play Store, it is the first and only Indian app in this club. Available in English and 10 Indian regional languages, the Roposo enables users to express themselves and connect with others using short-form video content.
Glance and Roposo are owned by Glance, a subsidiary of InMobi Group whose mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. We are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What’s the Glance family like?
We are an infectious bunch. Be it the way we rise up to challenges, the cutting-edge products we create, the dreams we chase or the fun we have at work. We are sure that if you meet us, you will be infected too. Today, we are proud to be the leaders in Mobile advertising and to go even higher from here. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion. We are here today because a few of us did just that. Food for your soul – free catered meals all days of the work week, gym and yoga classes to refresh your mind and body, socialize with colleagues and industry partners during bi-weekly social hours.
What can we promise?
Modern work environment, smart, creative, down-to-earth people. Food for your soul – free & tasty meals all days of the week, gym or Yoga class to flex those biceps, and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What is the HR team like?
Strategic. Enabling. Dependable. That’s us! We create best in class practices and build a culture for the best company to work for.
Whether recruiting the next great talent for Glance, developing talent, redefining performance management, introducing innovative reward practices or simply looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our InMobians, we’re at the forefront of InMobi’s culture.
The HRBP will enable all of the above by being the backbone for key teams for the business. The successful candidate should have a strong functional understanding of HR, has an analytical mindset and strong stakeholder management skills.
What will you be doing?
- Be a strategic partner to business leaders, middle management and people managers and understand business imperatives and articulate people priorities.
- Collaborate with specialist HR functions like Talent Acquisition, Learning and Rewards to design solutions to cater to the people priorities of your teams
- Drive the implementation/ roll out of org-wide people initiatives for your teams. Initiatives include, but are not restricted to capability building, learning interventions, talent reviews, benefits policies, on boarding programs.
- Partner effectively with business leaders on manpower planning, organizational design, cost management, success planning to support a high growth business.
- Coach leaders on a variety of topics that impact business results. Assess and address leadership and employee training needs.
- Continuously improve employee engagement, performance, retention, and experience
- Proactively review and analyze business data to identify trends and recommend improvements to business efficiency and performance
- This role will handle teams across business, tech ,product and operations for India and will be based out of Bangalore
What are we looking for?
- 9+ years of experience in the HR function, with at least 3-4 years as an HRBP. Good understanding of various HR work streams and domains
- Demonstrated record of success in improving organizational performance in a fast-paced industry
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and analysis
- Ability to drive metric based solutions and experience building tools that drive business solutions
- High levels of ownership and execution orientation
- Strong skills in: Developing effective relationships, communication, managing global stakeholders, implementing HR solutions, scaling in a fast-paced organization
- Bachelor’s degree. MBA preferred