Sr. Finance Analyst – Business Finance – Glance Collective
Who we are and What we do?
Glance Collective is a Joint Venture formed by Glance and Collective Artists Network. Glance Collective co-creates and operates multiple unique brands in partnership with some of India’s biggest digital creators, top celebrities, and social media influencers. It blends Glance’s platform strength and global reach, with known celebrities and popular influencers. Glance Collective has already signed on some of the leading celebrities in India and we are only getting started!
What does the team do?
The finance team at Glance Collective is a tightly knit group working to set up processes, frameworks and systems to help the business ride the next wave of rapid growth. We are focused on solving complex business problems, while building scalable infrastructure, and governance. A fun group, excited about ideas, and solution oriented thinking, we look forward to having people who lean on their experience, but also apply their judgement before implementing industry practices to Glance.
What you will be doing?
As a Senior Finance analyst in the business finance team, you will be responsible for building and managing complex business models and cash flows, track actual performance to the plan periodically, lead cost optimization initiatives, day-to-day reporting and analysis, bringing structure to unstructured data, and engaging with cross functional teams.
- Manage the financial planning and analysis effort, forecasting product lines using the key input levers to the business
- Convert complex business levers/variables into financial models – build, own and maintain the models
- Perform financial reporting, ad-hoc analysis and handle various sets of daily, weekly and monthly financial information – incl. P&L’s, associated schedules, and function specific packages
- Work with accounting team to assist in monthly, quarterly, and annual financial-book close process
- Automate repeated reports using Excel macros, VBA, etc. For efficiency and speed
- Report on variances from the established budget and the reasons for those variances
- Participate in Annual planning, modeling, strategic data analysis and research
- Analyzing data for patterns that indicate problems that need to be addressed
- Working with IT/Revenue Operations/Controllership and group finance to define business requirements on new reporting, systems implementation, UAT, etc.
- Align data hierarchy to connect systems – SFDC, PowerBI, SAP/MS Dynamics, etc.
- Drive process improvements - Review process bottlenecks and recommend changes
What do we expect?
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting (MBA preferred)
- 3+ years of experience in e-commerce ore retail industry
- 4-6 years of experience in financial modelling, FP&A and financial reporting
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis, and problem solving
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills.
- High Proficiency in advanced MS Excel, PowerPoint, BI tools (PowerBI, Tableau etc)
- Knowledge of data mining tools such as R, Access, etc.
- Experience using CRM applications (specifically Salesforce.com)