Who are we and what do we do?
Glance Founded in 2019, Glance is one of India’ largest lock screen platforms of India and Southeast Asia, enabling consumers to experience the internet on the lock screens of their smartphones. Glance's AI-powered personalization enables consumers to enjoy content, products, and services of their choice, all delivered in an intuitive and visually attractive format. Funded by Google and Mithril Partners, Glance is an unconsolidated subsidiary of InMobi and has over 150 million daily active users in India and estimated 25 million in Southeast Asia. For more information visit glance.com.
Roposo is a novel platform that's defining the era of entertainment & LIVE commerce in India. With more than 10 crore downloads, it is the #1 entertainment & LIVE shopping app that brings together premium content creators, passionate consumers, and avid shoppers via immersive LIVE experiences. It is rapidly becoming the one-stop-shop for audiences to discover trending content across genres, enjoy live entertainment, interact & shop the latest trends LIVE from their favourite influencers, enjoy LIVE experiences, and much more. It also provides the ideal grooming environment and opportunities for creators to become professional live streamers.
Our people philosophy is based on development and growth. We believe in hiring exceptionally smart people, setting them up to crazy challenges, giving them freedom to experiment, learn and grow, and celebrate their success. We do things a bit differently at Glance. We don’t have performance appraisals, we have development conversations. We don’t assign ratings and performance bonuses, we give opportunities and ask about aspirations. And when it comes to looking after our people, we go all out. Our people are special, and we make them feel it!
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies. The group's portfolio companies include InMobi Marketing Cloud, TruFactor – an Intelligence as a Service Platform and Glance - the world's first Screen Zero.
What’s the Glance family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. Glanciers are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What is the HR team like?
Strategic. Enabling. Dependable. That’s us! We create best in class practices and build a culture for the best company to work for.
Whether recruiting the next great talent for Glance, developing talent, redefining performance management, introducing innovative reward practices or simply looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our Glanciers, we’re at the forefront of Glance’s culture.
What will you be doing?
- Evaluate or assess market data and global compensation trends and make recommendations for new hire salaries, promotional increases, global transfer assignments, market adjustments across geographies. Understand business and talent context for Glance, to evaluate the prevalent rewards trends (cash and equity) across geographies.
- Work with data from various sources (internal and external) to make recommendations for current talent compensation positioning, new hire salaries, etc.
- Review equity plan design while keeping in mind external trends, benchmarks and aspects such as burn rate & dilution. Monitor pool utilization and oversee allocation process
- Participate in global compensation surveys and analyse resulting data to determine the company’s overall competitive position as well as the competitive position for individual jobs.
- Develop cash and equity budgets in line with organization costs and business results while participating in the annual review cycle.
- Collaborate with talent acquisition, HRBPs and business leaders; mentor them on the rewards philosophy, resolve talent concerns and create solutions to solve for business problems.
- Mentor managers (first time/ experienced) on the rewards philosophy, programs and approach to enable them to make the right compensation decisions
- Collaborate with HR Systems team to design and implement key integrations impacting rewards programs
What are we looking for?
- 7+ Years of compensation experience in IT/ Product/ Tech space or experience with consulting firms across industries
- A creative, problem solver
- Bias for execution, willing to get their hands dirty amidst lack of systems and processes
- Comfort to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to question the status-quo, to not settle for the expected
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work well with metrics, numbers, and trends
- Business acumen; ability to connect industry trends, ecosystem changes, role profiles to Glance business