Machine Learning Engineer - II
Roposo is a novel platform that's defining the era of entertainment & LIVE commerce in India. With more than 10 crore downloads, it is the #1 entertainment & LIVE shopping app that brings together premium content creators, passionate consumers, and avid shoppers via immersive LIVE experiences. It is rapidly becoming the one-stop-shop for audiences to discover trending content across genres, enjoy live entertainment, interact & shop the latest trends LIVE from their favourite influencers, enjoy LIVE experiences, and much more. It also provides the ideal grooming environment and opportunities for creators to become professional live streamers.
Glance Founded in 2019, Glance is one of India’ largest lock screen platforms of India and Southeast Asia, enabling consumers to experience the internet on the lock screens of their smartphones. Glance's AI-powered personalization enables consumers to enjoy content, products, and services of their choice, all delivered in an intuitive and visually attractive format. Funded by Google and Mithril Partners, Glance is an unconsolidated subsidiary of InMobi and has over 150 million daily active users in India and estimated 25 million in Southeast Asia. For more information visit glance.com.
What you will be doing?
Glance is looking for a Machine Learning Engineer.
As an ML engineer you will be responsible for contributing to the design, development, deployment, testing, maintenance and enhancement of ML software solutions. You will work closely with data scientists to collaborate and support the development of ML data pipelines, platforms and infrastructure. Day-to-day activities include:
- architecting and implementing end-to-end solutions for accelerating experimentation and model building,
- creation of microservices and APIs for serving ML models and ML services,
- designing and implementing potential products and proof-of-concepts,
- deploying data solutions and pipelines to increase the efficiency of ML workflows,
- working closely with engineering, product, and newsroom teams to define and deploy new ML / AI products,
- exploring and onboarding new platforms, technologies and algorithms,
- managing project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
We are looking for candidates with an enthusiasm for tackling audacious challenges, the ability to take ownership of end-to-end solutions, and a passion for elegance in deep problem solving.
- Two+ years experience working in a Big Data Software Development role
- Experience managing and deploying ML models in real world environments
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or other analytical fields
- Experience working with Python, Scala, Spark or other open-source software with data science libraries
- Experience in advanced math and statistics
- Excellent familiarity with command line linux environment
- Able to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation
- Experience deploying machine learning models
- Working knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.).
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree or PhD that included coursework in statistics, machine learning or data analysis
- Two+ years experience working in a ML Engineering role
- Experience with being actively engaged in data science or other research-oriented position
- You would be comfortable collaborating with cross-functional teams.