Who are we and What do we do?
Glance – An InMobi Group Company:
Glance is an AI-first Screen Zero content discovery platform, and it’s scaled massively in the last few months to one of the largest platforms in India. Glance is a lock-screen first mobile content platform set up within InMobi. The average mobile phone user unlocks her phone >150 times a day. Glance aims to be there, providing visually rich, easy to consume content to entertain and inform mobile users - one unlock at a time. Glance is live on more than 80 millions of mobile phones in India already, and we are only getting started on this journey! We are now into phase 2 of the Glance story - we are going global!
What’s the Glance family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. Glancers are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What can we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission critical for Glance and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At Glance, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
Product Management @Glance
Product Managers at Glance, are the voice of the consumer, in ensuring that we prioritize and build experiences and features that keep moving up Glance in utility and engagement for the user.
Our Product Managers need to be extremely agile and on top of technology. They need to think big and multi-task. They should be able to deal with ambiguity, in fact, thrive in it.
What will you be doing?
- You will own product strategy, execution and product metrics of Glance's Brand solutions.
- You will drive and own monetization Products for Brands
- Understand the needs, motivation, and behaviour of Glance users and be obsessed with creating delightful product experiences for these users
- Define and own the metrics that determine business, product, and operational success and track these metrics to improve and evolve your product.
- Drive consumer experience design, user research, A/B testing and continuous experiments to guide your product team in their journey of building a great product
- Own GTM of Glance in India, SEA and eventually in NA
- You will be building platform for the next generation of mobile applications. Some problems you might focus on:
1. Optimization: What is the sequence of actions to be taken before an user interacts with an ad
2. Format Innovation: Building out new formats and product experiences
3. Building Trust and Transparent buying platform for the advertisers
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Own a set of business metrics and the corresponding product strategy and road-map
- Contribute to the overall Glance Monetization product strategy
- Convert business needs to systemic problem statements. Work with engineering to solve the stated problems
- Own the GTM and evangelization for your products
What do we expect from you?
- A strong bias for action. Willingness to dot the i's and cross the t's to make the product successful
- 6+ years in Product Management, Growth Hacking or customer facing analytics. Has delivered tangible business outcomes from data driven insights
- Ability to formulate a clear point-of-view on hard and ambiguous problems, and execute on the same
- A lot of empathy to identify the customer pain-points and predict the future market needs in advance to build innovative products so as to stay relevant
- Experience taking products from 0 to 100 following a customer development model built around rapid hypothesis testing, shaping products based on customer feedback, taking products to market by identifying the right channels, achieving product-market fit and scaling adoption using digital channels and ecosystem partnerships
- Strong customer focus, analytical and data-driven in your decision making
- Lead, mentor and grow junior product managers to take on leadership roles in the organization