The GitLab DevOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 2,000+ team members and values that guide a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute.
Location - This position is 100% remote, based in AMER
The Enterprise Applications team provides development and support to the Financial Applications that support GitLabs Core Business processes of Quote To Cash, Procure to Pay and Record to Report. The purpose of Enterprise Applications are to automate, enforce and make efficient these aforementioned processes. We accomplish these goals by partnering deeply with our business partners to understand their needs and bring that to life.
The Finance Systems Administration job family is responsible for the operational ownership of the software applications that support Quote to Cash, Procure to Pay, and Record to Report.
This role reports to the Manager, Financial Systems Administrator.
Don’t have a ton of knowledge about GitLab yet? Don’t worry. We have an extensive onboarding and training program at GitLab and you will be provided with necessary DevOps and GitLab knowledge to fulfill your role.
What you'll do in this role
Extends the Financial Systems Administrators responsibilities:
- Business Partnership: Influences cross-functional team regularly. Begins to build and manage holistic relationships with select partners
- Business Operations: Build, maintain and improve internal analysis and planning processes to more efficiently deliver for our business partners. All processes should be documented in the handbook.
- Technical Delivery: Drive end to end delivery processes with minimal guidance.
- Project Management: Run medium-sized projects that improve our ability to make better data driven insights or make the company more efficient.
- Communication: Target audience Sr. Manager, Director, Sr. Director and functional VP.
We're looking for
Extends the Financial Systems Administrators requirements.
- Business Acumen: Be able to understand the business at a level to understand VP priorities.
- Experience owning processes and delivering for one or multiple business partners.
- 3-5 years of experience in a system administration role ideally with enterprise SaaS software model.
Ability to use GitLab
A shared interest in our values, and working in accordance with those values
Also, we know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role.
Country Hiring Guidelines: GitLab hires new team members in countries around the world. All of our roles are remote, however some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements. Our Talent Acquisition team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruiting process.
GitLab is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. GitLab’s policies and practices relating to recruitment, employment, career development and advancement, promotion, and retirement are based solely on merit, regardless of race, color, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression), national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, mental or physical disability, genetic information (including family medical history), discharge status from the military, protected veteran status (which includes disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, and Armed Forces service medal veterans), or any other basis protected by law. GitLab will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. See also GitLab’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know during the recruiting process.