The GitLab DevOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 1,800+ team members and values that guide a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute.
As a Senior Brand Marketing Manager, you will collaborate internally and externally to drive awareness around the GitLab brand. You'll build, execute, and measure campaigns while bringing the GItLab brand to life. In this role, you'll report directly to the Director of Brand Strategy.
What you’ll do in this role
- Plan and deliver end-to-end brand campaigns - including planning, execution, optimization, measurement, and reporting - to drive awareness and help build our brand leadership.
- Partner with stakeholders to define campaign messaging and customer journeys.
- Develop insights-driven content and creative strategies, and implement a calendar of opportunities to bring the GitLab brand to life.
- Partner with the integrated marketing team to plan and coordinate sequenced marketing efforts.
- Measure and report on success of brand marketing campaigns.
- Oversee brand tracking, engaging internal and external resources to report on the health of the brand.
We’re looking for
- Proven experience planning, executing, and measuring global marketing campaigns.
- Experience with ad trafficking and measurement tools.
- Superb organizational skills and ability to manage multiple work streams in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills, with ability to manage external vendors and collaborate cross-functionally.
- Strategic thinker with ability to concept campaign initiatives and synthesize results.
- Experience working in the b2b technology space.
- Someone who will embrace and work in accordance with GitLab values.
- Ability to learn and use GitLab.
To find out more about the compensation for this role, please apply to a role first. After completing a preliminary screening call, you'll be able to sign up here to view our compensation calculator. Be sure to use the same email address for both.
For Colorado residents: The base salary range for this role’s listed level is currently $80,600 - $146,900 for Colorado residents only. Grade level and salary ranges are determined through interviews and a review of education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities of the applicant, equity with other team members, and alignment with market data. See more information on our benefits and equity. Sales roles are also eligible for incentive pay targeted at up to 100% of the offered base salary. Disclosure as required by the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, C.R.S. § 8-5-101 et seq.
Country Hiring Guidelines: GitLab hires new team members in countries around the world. All of our roles are remote, however some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements. Our Talent Acquisition team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruiting process.
GitLab is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. GitLab’s policies and practices relating to recruitment, employment, career development and advancement, promotion, and retirement are based solely on merit, regardless of race, color, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression), national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, mental or physical disability, genetic information (including family medical history), discharge status from the military, protected veteran status (which includes disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, and Armed Forces service medal veterans), or any other basis protected by law. GitLab will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. See also GitLab’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know during the recruiting process.