The GitLab DevOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 1,800+ team members and values that guide a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute.
Renewal Operations Vision
The Renewal Operations Team is responsible for providing forecast clarity, scoring renewal growth and retention likelihood, customer analytics, and developing retention action plans.
- Perform weekly, monthly and quarterly opportunity pipeline analysis, data validation and identify gaps and actions required
- Identify process automation and improvement opportunities and work with cross-functional teams to drive these initiatives
- Communicate regularly on business/team performance, making recommendations based on analysis of key performance areas
- Act on behalf of the leadership (e.g. drive global churn forecasting, identify direct and channel renewal improvements, forecasting mechanics evolution to incorporate customer health insights)
- Support the development and presentation of the business outcomes to stakeholders with a view to assisting them to drive performance in their areas (e.g. churn/upsell attribution etc)
- Provide critical business insights to Customer Success and Sales leadership based on business acumen and data analysis, be able to identify issues, recommend action plans and execute
- Drive culture of continuous improvement on performance, process, automation, and data accuracy
- Generate regular and ad-hoc business analysis for Customer Success and Sales Leadership to monitor performance across a range of key business drivers and Renewals Team performance, including direct and partner renewals
- Progressive years leading Renewals and/or Operations teams
- Experience driving systems & tools related projects and enhancements
- Comfort with tools that create and house our data:
- Salesforce: experience creating complex dashboards & reports, custom report types, calculated fields, workflows
- Salesforce CPQ, Zuora, or other CPQ/Q2C tools
- Sisense, Tableau, or other analysis / business intelligence software
- Experience with direct and channel renewal sales motions
- Exceptional quantitative and spreadsheet skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Healthy skepticism and curiosity - seeks feedback with an open mind and strives for deeper understanding through data
- Self-starter that knows how to operate in ambiguity and prioritize task and resources
- Excellent problem solving, project management, interpersonal and organizational skills
- SaaS and B2B experience
- Interest in GitLab, and open source software
- You share our values and work in accordance with those values
- Ability to use GitLab
- Experience with agile/DevOps and/or SDLC process and/or tools is a plus
- Leadership at GitLab
To view the full job description and its compensation calculator, view our handbook. The compensation calculator can be found towards the bottom of the page.
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.
Country Hiring Guidelines: GitLab hires new team members in countries around the world. All of our roles are remote, however some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements. Our Talent Acquisition team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruiting process.
GitLab is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. GitLab’s policies and practices relating to recruitment, employment, career development and advancement, promotion, and retirement are based solely on merit, regardless of race, color, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression), national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, mental or physical disability, genetic information (including family medical history), discharge status from the military, protected veteran status (which includes disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, and Armed Forces service medal veterans), or any other basis protected by law. GitLab will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. See also GitLab’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know during the recruiting process.