The GitLab DevOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 1,600+ team members and values that guide a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute.
This position is 100% remote, based in Germany, Netherlands, UK and/or Ireland
GitLab is looking for an enthusiastic and strategic Business Development Associate to join our growing Revenue Marketing team in EMEA. As a Business Development Associate, you get the opportunity to support SDRs by researching accounts from targeted lists. In this role you will work to build the funnel through researching accounts, adding leads to campaigns, creating sequences and collaborating with SDR and Field Marketing teams.
Don’t have a ton of knowledge about GitLab yet? Don’t worry. We have an extensive onboarding and training program at GitLab and you will be provided with necessary DevOps and GitLab knowledge to fulfill your role.
- Building target lists of account and leads based on lead flow and need within specific territories
- Create emails sequences for top of funnel leads
- Work leads from various sources including field marketing events and leads in nurture
- Support SDRs by researching accounts from targeted lists
- Support vacant territories as needed
- Build up to SDR activity metrics as leads become available
- Learn SDR Process and structure, specifically the SDR tech stack
- Prepare to move into SDR Role
- Complete Tanuki tech 100 level courses
- 6 plus months of work place experience
- Ability to demonstrate transferable skill set
- Willingness to be coached and trained
- Determination, curiosity, and creative problem solving
- If in EMEA, fluency in spoken and written German or French or other European languages will be an advantage
- Willingness to work towards requirement and responsibilities of SDR (Intermediate)
- Ability to use GitLab
- Excel in written/verbal communication; Persuasive writing a plus
To view the full job description and its compensation calculator, view our handbook. The compensation calculator can be found towards the bottom of the page.
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.
Country Hiring Guidelines: GitLab hires new team members in countries around the world. All of our roles are remote, however some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements. Our Talent Acquisition team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruiting process.
GitLab is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. GitLab’s policies and practices relating to recruitment, employment, career development and advancement, promotion, and retirement are based solely on merit, regardless of race, color, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression), national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, mental or physical disability, genetic information (including family medical history), discharge status from the military, protected veteran status (which includes disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, and Armed Forces service medal veterans), or any other basis protected by law. GitLab will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. See also GitLab’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know during the recruiting process.