GitLab's DevOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 1,400+ team members and values that guide a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute.
As a Senior Marketing Campaign Manager, you will strategize, execute, and optimize a data-driven demand generation campaign strategy to achieve sales goals for an assigned geographic or firmographic defined market segment. You will develop and deploy integrated marketing campaigns, including crafting strategy, aligning internal teams, developing audience segments, building email nurtures, owning top funnel virtual events, and measuring results. In this role, you will report to the Senior Manager of Marketing Campaigns.
What you'll do in this role
- Develop and manage strategy with multiple sales channels (i.e. channel partner)
- Exemplify understanding of multi-touch attribution reporting
- Develop new structures and automation in marketing automation (Marketo)
- Apply an experimentation mindset to marketing campaigns to drive, test, learn, and optimize. Continuously conduct A/B testing across all channels
- Collaborate with marketing teams to build prescriptive persona-based buyer journeys as the foundation for campaign strategy
- Work with marketers across our team and in our company to ensure proper messaging, timing, and execution of multi-channel campaigns
- Plan seamless integration of competitive campaigns and alliance partner campaigns within the prescriptive buyer journeys and overall segment campaign plans
- Align with SDRs on results of top funnel campaigns, gain anecdotal feedback, and generate ideas for campaign optimizations
- Use marketing automation and email nurturing to engage and convert prospects and customers across the buyer journey
- Provide ongoing reporting, campaign insights and pacing toward goal to stakeholders
- Document processes in handbook for transparency
We're looking for
- 4-7+ years of experience and proven track record in developing multi-channel roadmaps
- Experience with multi-touch attribution reporting
- Power user of marketing automation software (Marketo preferred)
- Power user of CRM software (Salesforce preferred)
- Experience working in a metrics driven culture to measure tactic and channel impacts
- Deep empathy for our audience of developers and IT leaders - our community is changing the world, and you want to help accelerate their success through relevant, useful communications
- Ability to manage multiple projects with intertwining deadlines while staying focused on the details
- Experience with CRM software (Salesforce preferred)
- Experience working in a B2B software marketing team
- Experience with A/B testing, experiment design, campaign analysis (attribution reporting is a plus)
- Proficiency in MS Excel or Google Sheets
- Strong project management, organizational, and communication skills
- Impeccable eye for detail
- Exhibit willingness and flexibility to work both independently as well as part of a team
- Be familiar with or ready to learn how to use GitLab and Git
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values
- Ability to use GitLab
Also, we know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role.
Country Hiring Guidelines: GitLab hires new team members in countries around the world. All of our roles are remote, however some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements. Our Talent Acquisition team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruiting process.
GitLab is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. GitLab’s policies and practices relating to recruitment, employment, career development and advancement, promotion, and retirement are based solely on merit, regardless of race, color, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression), national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, mental or physical disability, genetic information (including family medical history), discharge status from the military, protected veteran status (which includes disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, and Armed Forces service medal veterans), or any other basis protected by law. GitLab will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. See also GitLab’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know during the recruiting process.