GitLab's DevOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 1,400+ team members and values that guide a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute.
The Deal Desk team's mission is to streamline the opportunity management process while acting as a trusted business partner for field sales. We are the first point of contact for sales support.
- Serve as the trusted adviser to Field Team on all renewal deal related matters, advise the team on alternative contract options, and/or value propositioning to help drive deal closures
- Manage the day-to-day renewal management, ensuring compliance with published sales and business approval policies
- Engage with the Field Team to accelerate deal velocity
- Collaborate with impacted parties to identify acceptable options to facilitate deal closure
- AA degree (BA/BS degree preferred)
- 2+ years of proven success in Enterprise SaaS/B2B Industry, Deal Desk, Finance, Sales Operations or Pricing experience preferred
- Experience in Direct and Channel Sales model is highly desirable
- Experience with pricing strategy and international business preferred
- Highly organized, customer-focused, innovative and strong attention to details
- Excellent communicator, self-aware, transparent, collegial, and open to feedback
- Ability to multitask and prioritize at times of high volume
- Interest in GitLab, and open source software
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values
- Ability to thrive in a fully remote organization
- Leadership at GitLab
- Ability to use GitLab
Applicants for this position can expect the hiring process to follow the order below. Please keep in mind that applicants can be declined from the position at any stage of the process. To learn more about someone who may be conducting the interview, find their job title on our team page.
- Selected candidates will be invited to schedule a 30min screening call with one of our Global Recruiters
- Next, candidates will be invited to schedule a first interview with the Hiring Manager
- Next, candidates will be invited to interview with 2-5 Team Members
- There may be a final executive interview
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.
Country Hiring Guidelines: GitLab hires new team members in countries around the world. All of our roles are remote, however some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements. Our Talent Acquisition team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruiting process.
GitLab is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. GitLab’s policies and practices relating to recruitment, employment, career development and advancement, promotion, and retirement are based solely on merit, regardless of race, color, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression), national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, mental or physical disability, genetic information (including family medical history), discharge status from the military, protected veteran status (which includes disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, and Armed Forces service medal veterans), or any other basis protected by law. GitLab will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. See also GitLab’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know during the recruiting process.