GitLab's DevOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 1,400+ team members and values that guide a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute.
The Revenue Programs job family is responsible for developing and executing effective pipeline tactics and strategies to drive growth within our sales organization.
- Build and/or lead a team of Revenue Program Specialists and/or Revenue Program Managers
- Serve as a trusted advisor and business partner to Sales leaders and collaborate with executives to identify and prioritize sales programs that drive quality pipeline and ARR aligned to GitLab’s go to market (GTM) motions
- Work comfortably with complex data sets to identify pipeline gaps and prescribe and prioritize solutions to meet business pipeline gaps
- Own quarterly pipeline planning to ensure there is structure, scalability and transparency with clear in-quarter execution outputs
- Identify, prioritize, and run sales programs that drive quality pipeline and ARR aligned to GitLab’s go to market (GTM) motions
- Work cross-functionally (with Portfolio Marketing, Demand Gen, Revenue Marketing, Field Enablement, Sales Strategy, and more) to orchestrate the development, execution, and operationalization of scalable and measurable quarterly sales programs that deliver results
- Provide reporting, analytics, and communications support for prioritized sales programs that drive quality pipeline and ARR aligned to GitLab’s go to market (GTM) motions
- Collaboratively define success measures and reporting frameworks for implemented programs
- Conduct regular program reviews with leaders, providing status updates and risk mitigation strategies
- Manage sales programs across multiple regions, segments, and/or industries
- Develop, maintain, and execute medium- and long-term vision for the team
- People management experience, preferably in a Sales, Sales Ops, Sales Programs, Sales Analytics, Sales Enablement, or related function
- Collaborates well with others, including executives across multiple functions
- Ability to build, maintain, update and optimize critical dashboards in Salesforce.com and business intelligence (BI) tools for the purpose of tracking the impact of sales programs
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven ability to influence others including senior leadership
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills (including with senior management stakeholders)
- Experience managing or designing sales programs, campaigns, and go-to-market strategies
- Proven ability to design and operationalize prescriptive sales programs and strategies
- Ability to move fluidly from big picture to details
- Ability to work collaboratively with Sales & Marketing teams and effectively develop relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization to remove impediments that block the team’s ability to meet project objectives
- Strong executive presence
- Proven track record of cross-stakeholder program management and execution of revenue/pipeline acceleration programs with operational rigor
- Bachelor or University Degree, or relevant work experiences
- Over achievement in a quota-carrying sales role strongly preferred
Applicants for this position can expect the hiring process to follow the order below. Please keep in mind that applicants can be declined from the position at any stage of the process. To learn more about someone who may be conducting the interview, find their job title on our team page.
- Selected candidates will be invited to schedule a 30min screening call with one of our Global Recruiters
- Next, candidates will be invited to schedule a first interview with the Hiring Manager
- Next, candidates will be invited to interview with 2-5 team members
- There may be a final executive interview
Country Hiring Guidelines: GitLab hires new team members in countries around the world. All of our roles are remote, however some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements. Our Talent Acquisition team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruiting process.
GitLab is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. GitLab’s policies and practices relating to recruitment, employment, career development and advancement, promotion, and retirement are based solely on merit, regardless of race, color, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression), national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, mental or physical disability, genetic information (including family medical history), discharge status from the military, protected veteran status (which includes disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, and Armed Forces service medal veterans), or any other basis protected by law. GitLab will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. See also GitLab’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know during the recruiting process.