Alliances - ideally to be based in Australia
- Execute annual partner plans with technology companies including ISVs and cloud companies.
- Evaluate effectivity of partner relationships and engagements in delivering positive ROI.
- Be the central point of contact and advocacy at GitLab, orchestrating the partner engagements across the various departments: product, content, marketing, and sales
- Ensure successful execution of marketing and sales acceleration programs, with a drive for measurable outcomes and revenue yield
- Facilitate meaningful relationships between GitLab and our technology partners' teams. This includes partners executive leaders, product managers, engineering, sales and marketing.
- Identify new opportunities for quality, high ROI engagements with partners
10 years of sales management and/or business development experience in the technology/cloud services industry, preferably in the DevOps space
- Strong alliances experience working with global cloud service providers.
- Demonstrated repeated success leading partner/client engagement plans to fruitful executions, consistently exceeding key performance metrics
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers
- Significant experience with executive presence and a proven ability to lead and facilitate executive meetings including architecture whiteboards
- Excellent time management and written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and explain them to audiences of varying technical expertise
- Leadership at GitLab
- Ability to use GitLab
- % Revenue Partner Initiated
- % Services Attached
- Size of Partner Practices - skilled, certified consultants amd eliver resources
- SMAU metrics acceleration by stage or # seats in named enterprise accounts