This role is 100% remote, based in the US.
The Contract Manager is responsible for managing the contracting process for sales, procurement and non-sales engagements. At the direction of the Director of Contracts & Legal Operations, the Contract Manager will review, negotiate, and manage all contracts, as well as oversee the overall contracting process.
What you'll do in this role...
- Draft and negotiate a wide range of contracts including services, consulting, marketing, licensing, non-disclosure, data privacy, and other commercial and technology related agreements
- Perform risk analysis review for all contractual documents and recommend mitigating options
- Understand the Company and products in order to identify risks, develop solutions, mitigation and negotiation strategies
- Input completed contracts into the contract management system and capture key terms
What we are looking for...
- Minimum of 5 years of contracts drafting, reviewing and negotiation experience at a software technology company
- BA/BS required. JD, paralegal certificate, or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Expertise in drafting and negotiating a wide variety of commercial, licensing and other technology-related agreements.
- Understanding of data privacy requirements.
- Proactive, dynamic and result driven individual with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, the ability to interface effectively with all business functions throughout the organization.
- Enthusiasm and "self-starter" qualities enabling him or her to manage responsibilities with an appropriate sense of urgency; the ability to function effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced & dynamic environment.
- Superior analytical ability, project management experience, and communication skills
- Ability to manage internal customer priorities and needs.
- Ability to use GitLab
Also, we know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role.