As the Senior Director of Corporate Development, you will be responsible for building the team to source, negotiate, and close acquisitions.
This position is remote based.
- Grow and manage the corporate development team
- Own end-to-end deal management
- Create a target list of potential acquisitions
- Validate fit for terms, product roadmap, and other criteria
- Value the companies in a financial model
- Negotiate terms of the deal
- Prepare all acquisition related documents such as Non-Disclosure Agreements, Letters of Intent, and Purchase Agreements with our legal team and legal counsel
- Integrate the acquisition into the company
- Provide project management leadership over the pre-LOI validation and due diligence stages of the acquisition process with cross-functional teams, including communication of diligence findings
- Establish collaborative, effective, and trusting relationships with key internal functions including Product, Engineering, Legal, Finance, and Marketing to ensure the execution of an efficient acquisition process
- Ensure a proper level of strategic, operational, and organizational alignment.
- Experience growing and managing an acquisitions team
- 10 years of relevant work experience in acquisitions
- Relationship builder with the ability to establish a dialogue with leadership team members of potential acquisition targets.
- Experience structuring various types of deal terms
- Strong negotiation abilities
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects cross-functionally with strong organizational skills
- Exemplary verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated analytical and data led decision-making
- Self-starter and team player with ability to achieve or exceed his/her objectives while working in concert with others
- You are living wherever you want and are excited about the all remote lifestyle
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values
- Qualified candidates will first be invited to a 30 minute screening call with a member of our Recruiting team
- Selected candidates will then be invited to a 45 minute interview with our Vice President of Product Strategy
- Next, selected candidates will then be invited to a 45 minute interview with one of our Product leaders
- Candidates will then be invited to a 45 minute interview with our Director of Partnerships
- Candidates will then be invited to a 45 minute interview with our CFO
- Lastly, selected candidates will be invited to a 50 minute interview with our CEO