As a member of the Sales Development Representative (SDR), Acceleration Team, you will work closely with the Field & Digital Marketing teams to accelerate prospect time-to-value. Proven outbound SDR or marketing experience is a must. You will also need to be well-versed with the DevOps conversations, GitLab value drivers, and account-based marketing (ABM) strategies. In addition to thinking creatively, you’ll need to have exceptional organizational and time management skills. Acceleration SDRs will be responsible for executing while planning and maintaining a roadmap for future campaigns.
- Works with the GitLab field, digital, and product marketing teams to create targeted regional campaigns
- Creates outbound campaign content based on the Command of Message (CoM) Framework and GitLab Value Drivers
- Be able to identify where a prospect is in the sales and marketing funnel and nurture appropriately
- Builds Account & Prospect Target Lists based on our ideal customer profile attributes
- Executes targeted campaigns in specified regions
- Schedule qualified meetings for Regional Sales and Sales Development Teams
- 24 months of sales, outbound SDR, or related experience
- Proficient with the CoM framework, GitLab value drivers, and SDR tools
- Understanding of Account-based (ABM), Digital, and Field Marketing concepts
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- “Always-on” customer focus
- Globally we require excellent written and spoken English which is our company language
- Fluency in spoken and written German.
Candidates for this position can expect the hiring process to follow the order below. Please keep in mind that candidates can be declined from the position at any stage of the process. To learn more about someone who may be conducting the interview, find her/his job title on our team page.
- Qualified candidates receive a short questionnaire from our Global Recruiters
- Selected candidates will be invited to schedule a screening call with our Global Recruiters
- Next, candidates will be invited to schedule a first interview with the SDR Team Lead for the region they have applied for
- Candidates will then be invited to schedule an interview with our Director of Sales Development
- Candidates may be invited to interview with the Regional Director of Sales for the region
- Finally, selected candidates may be asked to interview with our CEO
- Successful candidates will subsequently be made an offer via email
To view the full job description and its compensation calculator, view our handbook. The compensation calculator can be found towards the bottom of the page.
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.