GitHub helps companies and organizations succeed by allowing them to build better software, together. Many organizations around the world have made the decision to use GitHub, and we want to ensure that their experience with us is top-notch. Our goal is to drive Customer improvement and engagement to insure they're getting all they expect out of using GitHub - and more! We'd love to have you learn more about how we're working toward that goal!
- Assist Account Managers with renewals and drive conversation to uncover upsel and services opportunities
- Join customer meetings and calls with AMs, helping to capture key feedback points and assisting with a go-forward plan
- Learn how to use GitHub in the context of a fast-moving Sales team
- Identify ways to help make our current process of engaging with customers even better
- Provide the Sales Leadership team with a summary of lessons learned at the end of your internship
What you will learn:
- How a fast paced sales environment works including methodologies and systems
- Client relationship methodology
- How a AM team interacts and collaborate with other teams within our sales org
- GitHub's solutions and their benefits for customers
- A current student in a business/economics or engineering field; undergraduate and graduate students both welcome.
- A desire to learn more about a Sales organization at a high-technology company
- An ability to capture loads of information, synthesize it, and capture action items
- High energy and positive attitude, and an ability to take initiative
- Passion for GitHub and our mission to make developers' lives better
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative and team-oriented
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
Who We Are:
GitHub is the best place to share code with friends, co-workers, classmates, and complete strangers. Over fifteen million people use GitHub to build amazing things together. With the collaborative features of GitHub.com and GitHub Business, it has never been easier for individuals and teams to write faster, better code.
What We Value:
Collaboration: We believe the best work is done together.
Empathy: We believe in putting people first.
Quality: We believe in setting the standard for excellence.
Positive Impact: We believe in making the world a better place through our work.
Shipping: We believe in creating things for the people using them.
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where over half of our Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The other half of our Hubbers work remotely in 18 countries across the globe.
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
*Please note that benefits vary by country, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Recruiter!