GitHub helps companies and organizations succeed by allowing them to build better software, together. We're looking for a Manager of Corporate Sales to develop and lead our Corporate Sales Representatives. The ideal candidate will be passionate about developing their salespeople, sales process and exceeding revenue expectations for the various GitHub business lines.
- Work with team to secure annual and multi-annual contracts.
- Working off of a team-quota, achieve full-quota on or before your six-month ramp period, then continue to exceed quotas set.
- Implement training best practices and programs.
- Manage territories, negotiate contracts, work with Corporate Sales Reps on deal strategy.
- Coach, mentor, and develop all individual members on your team.
- Shape, iterate, and scale our sales strategy, taking initiative to improve the team's practices, tools, and content.
- Contribute to the growth of the team: interview, hire, and train new reps.
- Work collaboratively across sales, engineering, marketing, product and customer success.
- 3 - 7 years managing closing reps. 6+ years total experience in B2B Software Sales.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative and team oriented
- Interest in Git and GitHub
- Consistent track-record of team top performance and exceeding quota.
- Experience selling into Engineering and IT preferred, but not required.
- You are resourceful, driven, results-oriented leader.
- Knowledge of Git and GitHub workflows
- High energy and positive attitude
- Ability to take initiative
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Flexible (ability to work across different time zones) and able to think quickly
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
Who We Are:
GitHub is the best place to share code with friends, co-workers, classmates, and complete strangers. Over fifteen million people use GitHub to build amazing things together. With the collaborative features of GitHub.com and GitHub Business, it has never been easier for individuals and teams to write faster, better code.
What We Value:
Collaboration: We believe the best work is done together.
Empathy: We believe in putting people first.
Quality: We believe in setting the standard for excellence.
Positive Impact: We believe in making the world a better place through our work.
Shipping: We believe in creating things for the people using them.
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where over half of our Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The other half of our Hubbers work remotely in 18 countries across the globe.
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
*Please note that benefits vary by country, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Recruiter!