GitHub helps companies and organizations succeed by allowing them to build better software, together. Want to build an industry leading partner program for the industry leading developer platform that delights and empowers our customers? Our partners play an essential role in enabling our customers to realize the full value of GitHub. We are at an exciting growth phase and we're looking for someone to join our team that can help build and lead our global partner program in support of GitHub’s Services & Channel Partners. You will play a key role in our growth and future success while working with our sales, services, and GTM teams as we hit new milestones and reach beyond our goals. This position reports to the Head of Partner Channel.
- Help shape and contribute to GitHub’s overall Partner and Channel strategy
- Structure and drive our Services and Channel partnerships through development of our partner programs to add real value to our partners
- Align with our Expert Services Delivery team to ensure our partner programs support partner capacity needs
- Provide global coverage for our Channel Account Managers and Technical Partner Managers to ensure alignment
- Execute and land the GitHub Partner Program with key partnerships with strong coordination with our Program GTM, Enablement, and Marketing teams
- Collaborate with the Microsoft GTM teams to build strategy a cohesive program strategy across GitHub and Microsoft to drive a strong connection with combined GitHub and Microsoft partner ecosystems, handing off to the Microsoft GTM team for execution
- Build strong connection to our Partners and Sales teams to ensure we build a sales aligned partner ecosystem
- 5 + years working with partner/channel programs or initiatives
- Successful track record of performance with strategic partnerships
- Experience with driving revenue influenced results, with a proven ability in execution
- Expert in developing and building best in class partner programs/initiatives
- A blend of business and technical skills with a solid understanding of partner sales motions and got-to-market approaches
- Passionate about partners and how we can grow our mutual businesses
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $89,200 to maximum $189,300 + bonus + equity + benefits.
· Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired in Colorado.
Who We Are:
GitHub is the developer company. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, and to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
Customer Obsessed - Trust by Default - Ship to Learn - Own the Outcome - Growth Mindset - Global Product, Global Team - Anything is Possible - Practice Kindness
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where many Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The rest of our Hubbers work remotely around the globe. Check out an updated list of where we can hire here: https://github.com/about/careers/remote
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.