We're looking for a Technical Engineer to help the Global Revenue organization build the knowledge required to position GitHub’s cutting edge product offering to prospective customers.
This role is responsible for planning lessons, coaching, and instructing our Revenue teams with product and operational information throughout GitHub’s product ecosystems so that they know how to convey the true value of GitHub’s future and current offerings.
We're extremely passionate about the quality of our work. If you are technically sharp and enjoy enabling non-technical, and technical people alike, you might be a fit for this role! The ideal candidate will have the aptitude and passion to become a master of GitHub’s product capabilities, underlying technology, competitive advantages and are fully aware of major trends in Software Development.
- Drive advancement in Revenue organization’s ability via initial training and continuing education of sales skills and knowledge. This includes:
- Leading product sessions during on-boarding for all new members of the Revenue organization.
- Facilitating weekly Office Hours for product topics to the Revenue field
- Monitoring appropriate company communications for topic chatter, providing weekly summaries of key takeaways
- Work with other upstream organizations such as Product, Product Marketing, Engineering, and Sales in a consistent feedback loop, identifying areas where Revenue needs additional enablement.
- Build out programs needed to assist in sellers success with POCs and other sales initiatives.
- Document the field teams’ needs, collecting existing articles, and contributing to internal knowledge bases as a resource for other teams, customers, and partners.
- Work with Technical Enablement leads to understand organization priorities and impact
- Experience with enablement, training, or similar roles relating to the Code to Cloud lifecycle
- Experience facilitating and hosting live sessions
- Strong technical abilities including experience with various DevOps engineering practices.
- The ability to condense and distill key information from large content libraries
- Strong business acumen with exemplary communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to enable and lead cross-functional working groups that span both technical and non-technical
- Excellent critical thinking skills that allow you to assess opportunities for process improvement
- Tenacity to overcome unexpected challenges and roadblocks in pursuit of team goals
- Strong familiarity with GitHub: our product and our community
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $73,500 to maximum $156,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
· Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired in Colorado.
Who We Are:
GitHub is the developer company. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, and to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
Customer Obsessed - Trust by Default - Ship to Learn - Own the Outcome - Growth Mindset - Global Product, Global Team - Anything is Possible - Practice Kindness
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where many Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The rest of our Hubbers work remotely around the globe. Check out an updated list of where we can hire here: https://github.com/about/careers/remote
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.