Note: This is not a remote position and will be based in GitHub’s Hyderabad, India office.
We are looking for a dynamic and driven individual to join our new Sales Operations Shared Services Team. The ideal candidate will possess experience working in a high-performance culture and is excited about doing the best work of their lives at GitHub. A customer-obsessed individual who will drive things in collaboration with colleagues and stakeholders; someone who values all customers through openness and enables them to reach their full potential. This role is open to mid-level professionals possessing 3 to 5 years of operational experience and that have demonstrated senior readiness. If you believe this opportunity is for you, read further to understand what it takes to be part of our new Sales Operations Shared Services team.
Reporting directly to the Team Lead, Sales Operations Shared Services Team, in this role, you'll get to:
- Collaborate with Shared Services Team and Sales Operations colleagues to understand current business processes
- Recommend, develop, and perform data management/optimization workflows
- Update/maintain data management policies and procedures to improve efficiency and accuracy
- Triage and resolve requests related to updating territories, validating new account requests, updating customer account owners, and provisioning/maintaining users in our sales tools
- Enrich/reconcile customer account data leveraging data enrichment tools and other publicly-available data sources across our go-to-market systems
- Provide support on transactional related tasks in a dynamic, exciting, fast-paced environment with urgency and quality
- Provide QA support for key Sales Operations projects
- Share well-thought ideas that can help yourself, the team, and others in delivering areas of their responsibilities
The Shared Services Analyst needs to be a creative thinker who proactively proposes innovative ways to improve our processes and is able to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate needs a combination of business focus and strong analytical and problem solving skills.
On your first day, we expect you to have:
- 3+ years of experience supporting Data Governance, Sales Operations, Analytics, Deal Desk, or Customer Support organizations, both in terms of triaging and managing requests to resolution
- 3+ years of experience as a Salesforce System Administrator, including an understanding of platform integrations and experience performing mass data updates using tools such as Data Loader, Workbench.io, etc.
- Strong proficiency in Excel and able to generate reports using macros, pivot tables, etc
- Experience with administering/using common Sales Tools such as ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outreach, Gong.io
- A good eye on details, processes, support and embrace quality as the standard of success
- Great verbal and written communication skills with end-users, Customers, and IT
- Enthusiasm for responsible openness; able to learn, unlearn and help move the team in its set direction; provide and accept real-time feedback
Who We Are:
GitHub is the developer company. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, and to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
Customer Obsessed - Trust by Default - Ship to Learn - Own the Outcome - Growth Mindset - Global Product, Global Team - Anything is Possible - Practice Kindness
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where many Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The rest of our Hubbers work remotely around the globe. Check out an updated list of where we can hire here: https://github.com/about/careers/remote
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.