Want to make a difference and unleash your full capabilities? Have a passion for technology and enabling partners to grow their businesses and a desire to delight our mutual customers? GitHub has a great opportunity for you.
GitHub is at an exciting growth phase and we're looking for a highly driven and passionate individual to join our team to help shape and evolve our Partner ecosystem. GitHub helps companies and organizations succeed by allowing them to build better software together, which has never been so important to their success.
In this role you will bring your passion and business development acumen to drive broad and direct commercial engagement across our partner types including systems integrators; consultants; service delivery partners and cloud partners. This is a pivotal role in the Global Channel Partner team where you will help drive revenue and partner growth in collaboration with our sales, professional services and programs teams, supporting regional approaches and solutions that offer a global reach. Focus will be on the four core motions critical to our success: Build-with, Technical, Go To Market (GTM), and Partner Co-sell.
- Engagement at the very highest level of executives, building trust by sharing insights about how companies can capitalize on market opportunities by partnering with GitHub
- Working with the Technical Partner Manager, accelerating solution development execution, services optimization and capability transformation on the GitHub Platform to address market opportunities and gaps.
- Help our partners transform and grow their business developing comprehensive Business Plans to identify short and long-term strategic goals and tactical execution.
- Drive performance management of partners through monthly/quarterly reviews to review overall business performance across the organization and to measure against partners’ transformation goals and business plan.
- Track pipeline health on all partner-lead and influence deals to accelerate sales momentum and cloud consumption, mobilizing sales, marketing and professional services in support of regional and global OKRs
- A demonstrated track record for working and thriving within a cross-organizational team, . mobilizing the necessary people and resources, and finding consensus and mindshare in support of joint business outcomes
- Develop strategic content that will allow better positioning of our partnership internally and externally, collaborating with global colleagues to find, share and repurpose approaches and materials.
- Passionate about partners and how we can grow our mutual businesses
- First experience in developing and enabling partners achieve success through technical excellence
- Cloud business experience a preference, in support of development of modern DevOps cloud solutions with and for partners.
- A solid understanding of diverse partner sales motions and go-to-market approaches in support of revenue ideation a preference
- Strong industry knowledge of GitHub and DevOps arena
- Successful track record of performance with strategic partnerships
- Experience with driving revenue influenced results, with a proven ability in execution
- A demonstrated global mindset with experience working across diverse organizations deploying project management skills to achieve key joint outcomes.
Who We Are:
GitHub is the developer company. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, and to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
Customer Obsessed - Trust by Default - Ship to Learn - Own the Outcome - Growth Mindset - Global Product, Global Team - Anything is Possible - Practice Kindness
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where many Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The rest of our Hubbers work remotely around the globe. Check out an updated list of where we can hire here: https://github.com/about/careers/remote
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.