We’re looking for a strategic, data-driven, and ambitious marketing director who will own pipeline generation and revenue growth to support the Sales Team in APAC. As a key marketing leader in our go-to-market organization, you will be responsible for the scalable, predictable and repeatable process of generating demand across channels. If you are a revenue-centric marketing leader with regional marketing acumen, and you thrive on growth and scaling a modern B2B demand engine, this is the role for you.
What you’ll do
- Own regional marketing strategies and plans, through the development, execution, measurement, analysis and budget for these programs.
- Work closely with Sales to achieve pipeline and revenue goals for the APAC region.
- Conceptualize, design, and project manage the overall execution of innovative, multi-channel campaigns to drive MQLs and sourced pipeline, while closely monitoring conversion rates and optimizing campaigns at each stage.
- Empower a team of regional marketers that drive predictable, scalable, and repeatable pipeline and revenue, across integrated campaigns, including both digital marketing and events.
- Help to drive brand and product awareness within the region through GitHub-led and third party led activities and events
- Own the partnership with the Sales Development team to ensure quality lead delivery and proper follow-up according to established SLAs. Build a consistent feedback loop and continuously improve and optimize lead hand-off processes in conjunction with the Marketing team.
- Support the internal communications efforts to ensure that information about important marketing initiatives are effectively shared with key stakeholders, including but not limited to sales and executive leadership teams.
What You Will Have/Be
- 10+ years of experience managing all disciplines of demand generation with an understanding of how to drive pipeline in partnership with sales.
- 5+ years leading teams high performing teams
- Experience working closely with an SDR and field sales organization
- A great storyteller internally by reporting on success and learning moments, and externally through targeted campaigns.
- Excellent writing skills with high editorial standards.
- Obsessed with our customer experience and the customer journey. You know how to create programs that work at each stage of the journey to add value, create engagement, and drive action.
- Strong project and program management skills
Who We Are:
GitHub is the developer company. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, and to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
Customer Obsessed - Trust by Default - Ship to Learn - Own the Outcome - Growth Mindset - Global Product, Global Team - Anything is Possible - Practice Kindness
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where many Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The rest of our Hubbers work remotely around the globe. Check out an updated list of where we can hire here: https://github.com/about/careers/remote
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.