GitHub is looking for a full-time Business Systems Analyst focusing in Financial Systems to join our Business Systems team to help expand and maintain our Order to Cash applications and its ecosystem. Your role will be to help implement, administer, and optimize our business systems and assist with business process designs, system implementations, change management, training, and compliance.
You'll partner with other awesome teams here at GitHub, such as Revenue Operations, Sales Operations, Billing Engineering, and other members of the Business Systems Teams to transform their challenges into systems-driven solutions. Collectively, we're a resourceful bunch that enjoys mastering new and sometimes difficult subject matter, striving for efficient and effective processes, and working collaboratively to improve our systems.
Our primary customers are our internal business partners. We pride ourselves on making sure they are set up to be successful by assisting in change management during the introduction of process or system changes. Training and documentation are key, and you can expect to be educating Hubbers both one on one and in groups on how to get the most out of their systems. You should be equally comfortable configuring or providing excellent customer service.
- Own the administration, design, and scaling of the Order-to-Cash vertical of GitHub’s Financial Systems architecture including those related to billing, payment and indirect tax operation
- Partner closely with Revenue Operations, Sales Operations, Billing Engineering, and the rest of the Business Systems teams to identify and translate business requirements into impactful and lasting solutions
- Optimize the usability of applications in this vertical with the experience of our stakeholders and customers in mind
- Assist in building our Financial Systems architecture including business process design, implementations, training, and post-go-live support
- Represent the Order-to-Cash Vertical in building the larger Financial Systems roadmap to ensure alignment with business initiatives and needs
- Maintain professional knowledge and skills relating to your functional domain to make relevant and impactful recommendations for process and service improvements, and efficiencies
- 3+ years experience in managing and administering Order-to-Cash applications
- Experience in multiple aspects of a full-scale implementation: vendor selection, requirements gathering, architectural design, user acceptance testing, and rollout training
- Domain expertise in the customer and transaction lifecycle from New Product Introductions through Revenue Reporting
- Administrator-level experience with SaaS Revenue/Order-to-Cash Financial System applications, such as Avalara, Salesforce/Salesforce CPQ, Zuora, Vertex, etc.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, agile software development environment
Who We Are:
GitHub is the developer company. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, and to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
Customer Obsessed - Trust by Default - Ship to Learn - Own the Outcome - Growth Mindset - Global Product, Global Team - Anything is Possible - Practice Kindness
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where many Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The rest of our Hubbers work remotely around the globe. Check out an updated list of where we can hire here: https://github.com/about/careers/remote
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.