Customer Lifecycle Marketing Manager
GitHub’s Lifecycle Marketing Manager is accountable for creating and executing a scalable lifecycle marketing strategy to drive customer engagement and adoption to support revenue targets. By working closely with the Lifecycle Marketing team lead and others across the business, s/he is responsible for the development of data-informed lifecycle marketing programs for the adoption and activation stage of a customer journey. The ideal candidate will have a strong email marketing expertise, product marketing, and/or growth hacking /marketing background with proven expertise in working cross-functionally and being customer-obsessed.
- Become an expert on GitHub’s adoption journey
- Own the marketing execution programs of GitHub’s adoption and activation stages across different product SKUs Develop and manage activation programs to support GitHub’s revenue goals across all product and plan types by partnering with Product Marketing, Customer Success, and Regional Marketing.
- Build evergreen testing and optimization adoption plans across Enterprise and Corporate audiences.
- Own customer email marketing communication strategy and adoption journey
- Partner with the product marketing team to define the messaging for customer segments in the adoption spectrum
- Partner with product analytics teams and customer analytics teams to understand the adoption metrics and build email campaigns to improve the adoption rate
- Identify adoption moments in the customer journey and build lifecycle marketing programs to improve the adoption metric
- 2+ years of related experience in lifecycle marketing, demand generation, and/or growth marketing.
- Agile, committed, flexible, able to forge ahead even with a high degree of ambiguity.
- High attention to detail and produces high quality output.
- Strong analytical ability to interpret data and insights; identify trends and deliver recommendations .
- Self-starter, independent, quick and continuous learner.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills - able to craft internal comms.
Who We Are:
GitHub is the developer company. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, and to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
Customer Obsessed - Trust by Default - Ship to Learn - Own the Outcome - Growth Mindset - Global Product, Global Team - Anything is Possible - Practice Kindness
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where many Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The rest of our Hubbers work remotely around the globe. Check out an updated list of where we can hire here: https://github.com/about/careers/remote
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.