Are you passionate about helping businesses get the most value from technology? Do you want to learn about GitHub Customer Success and its growing business? Do you want to be part of a diverse team filled and have an opportunity for industry changing impact? Then, come join our team as Senior Business Program Manager, Support Offering Lead (SOL)!
Customer Success is one of the most exciting businesses to be part of at GitHub today encompassing passionate professionals who are responsible for the GitHub customer experience from point-of-sale to renewal.
As a Support Offering Lead, you will be responsible for the full lifecycle of the Support Offerings. Going beyond the traditional focus of timetables and budgets, you will use your keen insights into what customers want – and work across disciplines to build the best solutions to design the customer experience. This role is generally intended to be an expert facilitator with a strong service offering management background in the professional services sector. You will be driving the most effective methods on strategic market development, business development and service offering positioning.
- Use market research, insights from our internal stakeholders and customer feedback to develop a deep understanding of the global customers' needs across GitHub Customer Success
- Drive the Premium Support Offerings product and business strategy including packaging and pricing to make it central to the digital transformation challenges. This work includes offering definition, feature roadmap, value proposition and messaging.
- Drive Support Offerings Go-To-Market in partnership with our centralized Revenue Go-To-Market functions, marketing and sales teams.
- Partner with Marketing to ensure that Support Offering specific marketing collateral is consistently refreshed and relevant to current and emerging market expectations.
- Listening to feedback from our Customers and Account Management teams, to identify ongoing enhancements to each offering to build competitive positions in the marketplace.
- Closely collaborate with the Delivery and Business Operations organizations to build a profitable, relevant, consistent, scalable healthy business and customer experience across markets and GitHub Products.
- Establish and manage business processes for support offerings, including rhythm of the business, KPIs and governance activities.
- Work with Premium Support Director, Sales VPs, Professional Services functional leads, and Customer Outcomes functional lead to ensure the offerings delivery aligns with customer expectations.
- Promote and foster a team culture that aligns with GitHub’s core values
Skills and Requirements:
- 5-10 years of work experience in product, services or program management
- 3-5 years of experience in Services, Support or Customer Success
- Experience in developing service or product strategies, roadmaps, and financial models
- Experience in services positioning, key differentiators and customer communication
- Experience in working with customers in understanding their needs and translating into effective sales tools and marketing collateral.
- Broad knowledge of technology and Digital Transformation strategies
- Attention to detail and ability to demonstrate execution of larger projects
- Outstanding teamwork and hands-on leadership skills
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with a sense of E2E ownership and drive
- Entrepreneurial spirit and go-getter attitude
- Global product and business strategy skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Master’s degree in Business Administration is preferred
Who We Are:
GitHub is the developer company. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, and to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
Customer Obsessed - Trust by Default - Ship to Learn - Own the Outcome - Growth Mindset - Global Product, Global Team - Anything is Possible - Practice Kindness
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where many Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The rest of our Hubbers work remotely around the globe. Check out an updated list of where we can hire here: https://github.com/about/careers/remote
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.