The Content Operations Manager will be an integral part of the Revenue Content Team, owning content management, maintenance, optimization, and reporting. To be successful in this role, you will need to establish clear processes, drive appropriate prioritization, be effective in communicating to stakeholders, and define, document, and implement best practices in content and digital asset creation and management. You will work in a cross-functional manner, collaborating with multiple teams within Revenue including Product, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success.
- Create, update, and maintain content management systems, tracking and organizing content across BOMs and company channels
- Define and implement new mechanisms for measuring impact and performance of content, optimize for improvement, and surface insights for content development and prioritization.
- Recommend best practices and proactively recognize opportunities to reuse, repackage and optimize content to maximize return on the company’s content investment
- Enable the broader Revenue team to understand our strategy, what content is available and how to use it.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of content pieces against KPIs and offer suggestions for improvement
- Lead efforts to periodically refresh content to ensure it is accurate and continues to align with our content strategy
- Continually raise the bar on development of compelling, data-driven storytelling with a brand and customer focus.
- Specify requirements for the technological systems and tools required to support the content strategy and partner with Marketing or Engineering teams to build required tools and systems
Who We Are:
GitHub is the developer company. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, and to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
Customer Obsessed - Trust by Default - Ship to Learn - Own the Outcome - Growth Mindset - Global Product, Global Team - Anything is Possible - Practice Kindness
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where many Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The rest of our Hubbers work remotely around the globe. Check out an updated list of where we can hire here: https://github.com/about/careers/remote
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.