GitHub is expanding our Global Revenue Enablement team and we are seeking an Enterprise Enablement Lead for our APAC region. The Enterprise Enablement Lead will work closely with the APAC sales region to enable successful field performance by providing training on emerging and existing products, driving methodology and sales process, and being an in-field partner to support new hires throughout their day onboarding program for all segments of the field. The ideal candidate has B2B Enterprise Technology Sales (or similar customer facing) background, has sales training experience, understands the DevOps space, has great presentation skills and is detail-oriented.
As part of the Global Revenue Enablement team, you’ll have a field first mentality where you will work with the regional sales teams to deliver sales programs to help grow and optimize our business. Additionally, you will work with our sellers in the field during the sales onboarding period to help them ramp as quickly as possible.
Coming into this role you must have exposure to B2B technology sales. You must also have experience in consultative and/or enterprise selling at both the business and executive level. Your goal will be to best equip our field to discuss and demonstrate the benefit of our enterprise product offerings to prospects and customers.
- Increase the software development domain knowledge of commercial sellers in the APAC region.
- Drive the adoption and enablement of new products, sales tool, system, and process launches through collaboration with regional sales teams and managers
- Own and lead the Enablement deliverables.
- Build a repeatable and loved training program that sellers self-report as useful and engaging.
- Select small subsets of skills to implement into a formal seller certification program.
- Partnering with technology trainers to ensure our sellers are fully trained on existing products and services.
- Implement learning paths via learning management systems.
- Use KPIs, dashboards and reporting to drive curriculum improvements and track regional sales training program efficacy.
- Develop regional best practices to scale learning effectiveness.
- Be an expert in our sales process, tools, methodologies and product offerings.
- 4-6 years of experience blending sales, technical sales and sales enablement experience in B2B Enterprise Technology Sales.
- Ability to simplify complex technical concepts and deliver content in an engaging and compelling manner.
- Natural curiosity for learning with a willingness to think outside of the box when constructing field enablement activities.
- Experience with Learning and Content Management Systems for the field, like Guru and Lessonly.
- Ability to identify and communicate gaps or areas of improvement in our current and ongoing enablement and go-to-market programs.
- Proven track record in creating, delivering, and training successfully with measurable results in fast paced environments.
- Ability to roll up sleeves and do what is needed to make programs successful
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, changing and fast-paced environment.
- An entrepreneurial problem-solving attitude and growth mindset
Nice to haves:
- Background in technical sales or devops
- Familiarity with Microsoft sales approaches, roles, and go-to-market strategies
- Vocabulary of SaaS software sales and product lines
- Exposure to GitHub technology and vocabulary
- Basic use of Markdown and Git technologies
- Experience with methodologies such as MEDDICC and/or Force Management
Who We Are:
GitHub is the developer company. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, and to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
Customer Obsessed - Trust by Default - Ship to Learn - Own the Outcome - Growth Mindset - Global Product, Global Team - Anything is Possible - Practice Kindness
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where many Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The rest of our Hubbers work remotely around the globe. Check out an updated list of where we can hire here: https://github.com/about/careers/remote
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.