GitHub helps companies and organizations succeed by allowing them to build better software, together. GitHub is at an exciting growth phase and we're looking for someone to join our team who can help accelerate enablement and integration of GitHub within the Microsoft sales organization. You will play a key role in our growth and future success while working with both the GitHub and Microsoft sales organizations as we hit new milestones and reach beyond our goals. This role will be highly focused on Business Integration elements, key enablement opportunities and activation plans. This position reports directly to the Global Head of Revenue Enablement.
- Help shape and contribute to GitHub’s overall revenue enablement and integration strategy with Microsoft with the goal of driving new sales in FY22.
- Own the creation and delivery of enablement training, content, and presentation.
- Manage jointly approved initiatives as defined in the sales enablement and integration strategy to help increase GitHub’s awareness within the Microsoft sales motion.
- Collaborate with Microsoft readiness stakeholders to deliver GitHub enablement across multiple selling organizations and teams.
- Build appropriate Microsoft field awareness with relevant stakeholders and introduce processes or other approaches to accelerate joint selling motions with the GitHub sales organization.
- Work with GitHub’s Enterprise Sales Specialist (ESS) team to ensure they are leveraging the enablement and integration tools developed to help drive engagement with the Microsoft sales organization.
- Represent GitHub to ensure the Microsoft and GitHub sales teams realize the full value of the integration/enablement between GitHub + Microsoft.
- Work effectively within a global business environment where engagement with global counterparts is required to standardize business practices and processes across regions.
- Maintain enablement/integration project plan where tasks, owners, delivery dates and results from initiatives are managed. Identify when initiatives aren’t performing and pivot quickly.
- Manage process to provide inputs/outputs into any leadership and broader organization cadence for GitHub/Microsoft enablement/integration updates as follows:
- Reporting and metrics - provide weekly and monthly updates on revenue and pipeline metrics.
- Project updates - Gather cross-functional updates from both sales organizations to communicate and publish key findings on all enablement and integration initiatives.
- Best Practices and Customer Wins - Work with the GitHub sales organization to capture co-sell best practices and customer wins.
- 5 + years working in Account Management, enablement, product marketing, field sales or equivalent experience
- Experience in Microsoft sales or marketing with an understanding of the Microsoft customer and services sales engines is a must, experience in Microsoft Readiness or WWL is a strong plus.
- Experience with driving revenue influenced results, with a proven ability in execution
- A blend of business and technical skills with some understanding of sales motions and go-to-market approaches is also a plus.
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
- Exceptional team player with a curious mind; eager to collaborate among other internal teams to iterate on existing ideas
Who We Are:
GitHub is the developer company. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, and to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
Customer Obsessed - Trust by Default - Ship to Learn - Own the Outcome - Growth Mindset - Global Product, Global Team - Anything is Possible - Practice Kindness
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where many Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The rest of our Hubbers work remotely around the globe. Check out an updated list of where we can hire here: https://github.com/about/careers/remote
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.