GitHub, the home for all developers, is looking for a strategic and collaborative leader for Seller Enablement to join us as a key member of our fast-paced and growing Go To Market team. You’ll oversee Seller Enablement within our Revenue Enablement organization and lead a team of enablement professionals across various geographies to serve GitHub sellers across the globe.
As Director of Seller Enablement you will report to the Head of Revenue Enablement, and partner with peers across Revenue Enablement, Product Marketing, Program Management and Sales Operations. You will work with Sales leadership and regional leaders to define core measurements and understand the efficacy of programs to optimize results over time, and bring your experience to help communicate the unique value and capabilities of GitHub offerings to the global Sales team.
- Increase the software development domain knowledge of commercial sellers, worldwide.
- Own and manage the Seller Enablement deliverables.
- Build a repeatable and loved training program that sellers self-report as useful and engaging.
- Select small subsets of skills to implement into a formal seller certification program.
- Partnering with technology trainers to ensure our sellers are fully trained on existing products and services.
- Design of a plan on use of learning management systems.
- Manage a global team of revenue enablement specialists.
- Craft work schedules that allow for direct interaction with AMER, EMEA and APAC geographies.
- Tailor learning plans to the needs of five unique sales motions and three sales geos.
- Coach a team of sales enablement professionals to develop a world class enablement program.
- 8+ years of combined experience in sales, training, enablement, and certification programs.
- 3 years of proven experience in seller enablement program design and implementation at scale
- 5 years of experience working in a technology-related sector
- 3 years of relevant experience in an education or education-adjacent field
- Ability to succeed and embody a growth mindset in a deadline-oriented, fast-paced environment with frequently changing priorities
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail plus the ability to quickly adapt to changing requirements and opportunities
- Familiarity with Microsoft sales approaches, roles, and go-to-market strategies
- Vocabulary of SaaS software sales and product lines
- Exposure to GitHub technology and vocabulary
- Basic use of Markdown and Git technologies
Who We Are:
GitHub is the developer company. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, and to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
Customer Obsessed - Trust by Default - Ship to Learn - Own the Outcome - Growth Mindset - Global Product, Global Team - Anything is Possible - Practice Kindness
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where many Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The rest of our Hubbers work remotely around the globe. Check out an updated list of where we can hire here: https://github.com/about/careers/remote
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.