GitHub helps companies and organizations succeed by allowing them to build better software, together. We're looking for an experienced Enablement Operations Specialist to enable the Global Revenue organization with the sales and product knowledge required to position GitHub to prospective customers. A Revenue Enablement Operations Specialist is responsible for the management of workflow throughout the enablement organization and to optimize the performance of enablement activities and programs. This role will provide support for both our Sales Enablement and Technical Enablement teams.
We're extremely passionate about the quality of our work. If you are technically sharp and enjoy enabling non-technical, and technical people alike, you might be a fit for this role! The ideal candidate will have the aptitude and passion to become a master of process optimization with the use of modern tools.
- Work with enablement leadership to implement, operationalize, and optimize existing enablement programs
- Administer and co-develop curriculum and programs that improve the productivity of our field
- Drive advancement in Revenue organization’s ability via initial training and continuing education of their sales skills and knowledge.
- Act as the liaison between Revenue and partner teams including Sales Operations, Legal, Business Systems, Engineering and Product to develop a consistent feedback loop identifying Revenue enablement process enhancements.
- Build out programs needed to assist in sellers success with POCs and other sales initiatives.
- Documenting the field teams’ needs, collecting existing articles, and contributing to internal knowledge bases as a resource for other teams, customers, and partners.
- Work with Field Services leadership to understand organization priorities for enablement and impact
- Help define and deliver the baseline technical content that provides a baseline of knowledge across sales.
- 3+ years of experience in enablement, operational, or similar roles with exposure to the product life cycle.
- A solid understanding of the SaaS business model and specifically how a Revenue organization functions
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent critical thinking skills that allow you to assess opportunities for process improvement
- Strong business acumen with exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail plus the ability to quickly adapt to changing requirements and opportunities with frequently changing priorities
- Must be a self-starter with strong organization skills
Nice to Haves:
- Ability to succeed and embody a growth mindset in a deadline-oriented, fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with GitHub: our product and our community
Who We Are:
GitHub is the developer company. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, and to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
Customer Obsessed - Trust by Default - Ship to Learn - Own the Outcome - Growth Mindset - Global Product, Global Team - Anything is Possible - Practice Kindness
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where many Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The rest of our Hubbers work remotely around the globe. Check out an updated list of where we can hire here: https://github.com/about/careers/remote
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.